Author Topic: Good if money's not a problem!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: Good if money's not a problem!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 21:14:09 PM »
 :evillaugh:

Hehe! It's not a problem Corporal! It's such a silly name for a branch as no-one knows where it is, but we're in talks to change it to North Leeds CP. We had a regional meeting yesterday and they're planning a re-homing centre in Leeds to serve Leeds/Bradford and also a neutering team to work alongside us, plus another branch to deal with South Leeds - woohoo!
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline Corporal Smokey

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Amy, Cpl. Smokey and Lord Chester Red Bear <3
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 18:39:30 PM »
PS: My name's not Adele - the branch of CP is Adel branch (up in North Leeds!)  :evillaugh:

See now even though you've been a member for ages and I know it's Adel CP you're at in my head you will always be called "Adele". My tiny brain can't cope otherwise. Please don't hold it against me, it's not personal!
Ashfield and Amber Valley Cats Protection and Cat Chat

http://www.catchat.org/ashfield/cgibin/prtoc.cgi
http://www.ashfieldcats.org.uk
http://www.catchat.org/topcats

True love is rescued. Miss you always Josh and Hope xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 11:00:00 AM »
Might try those, they sound similar to the Tesco ones (althoguh the Tesco ones have less meat I think), and they like those (although only one flavour!!). I tend to give food like that once a week for their Sun tea
Please spay your cat

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 17:28:40 PM »
I thought it was quite a lot, Katie would only eat one of these a day plus some biscuits and she's not a tiny cat!

She did love them and they smelt as good as food I eat  :shy: but I just couldn't afford it all the time
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 17:26:15 PM »
You're right there - some of them say up to 4 pouches a day  :Crazy:  My lot would never eat that - Minnie is a bit of a greedy guts but even she never manages more than 2.5

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 17:24:35 PM »
33 trays  :Crazy: guidelines always seem to be too high, my lot would be obese if i gave what the packets suggest

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 23:07:59 PM »
They're 100g and are a complete food (it says an average cat 4kg need around 3 trays a day).

PS: My name's not Adele - the branch of CP is Adel branch (up in North Leeds!)  :evillaugh:

Ooops  :stupid:

Hmmm, 100g - no good for me then LOL! - that would be 33 trays a day, yikes!!

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 20:15:47 PM »
They're 100g and are a complete food (it says an average cat 4kg need around 3 trays a day).

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 20:00:10 PM »
Just come back from Morrisons and was picking up some more highlife for Katie when I looked at Morrisons "the best" range. They have 95% meat in them  :Crazy: and just added sunflower old and minerals!!!

They do cost 49p each for a tray,

What size trays are they Adele?

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
Good if money's not a problem!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 15:56:42 PM »
Hello!

Just come back from Morrisons and was picking up some more highlife for Katie when I looked at Morrisons "the best" range. They have 95% meat in them  :Crazy: and just added sunflower old and minerals!!!

They do cost 49p each for a tray, but if people didn't have to worry about money then it seems a great ingredient list! I only got her a couple of trays, but she looooved them and I would definately buy them again for treats and bribary purposes  ;)

Just thought i'd share  :shy:

Link to CatChat