Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790286 times)

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #3860 on: October 31, 2011, 14:48:56 PM »
The Holy Terrors photos really don't do them justice.  They are all absolutely gorgeous now but so quick.  :rofl:

Too soon to have favourites among the latest kittens based on personality but I definitely have a favourite based on looks - she is a girlie.  The only other girlie is much smaller than the others so she gets extra rations on her own and seems to want to move in with Ollie.  The boys thought Debbie made a good climbing frame.  :rofl:

Mum Alice is a really sweet-natured cat and yes Sue, she's only young.  She chose her own name - we were trying lots of different ones and as soon as we said Alice she looked up and continued to do so every time we said the name.   :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3859 on: October 31, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »
There's just too much cuteness going on at the Inn, it's a wonder you get anything done!

Keeping fingers crossed that loving homes are just around the corner for them all  :hug:

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3858 on: October 31, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »
What a gorgeous young mum+wonderful babes,such a shame people aren't getting their cats "done".

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3857 on: October 31, 2011, 11:16:43 AM »
Alice looks very young herself.  Her kittens are beautifully marked.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3856 on: October 31, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
Oh my what a cuteness overload  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:  all gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3855 on: October 31, 2011, 10:44:57 AM »
They're all adorable....dumped in a box???? Words fail me........at least they're safe now....LOVE black and whites, they all have such different markings don't they?   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Herbie is the cutest little thing!!  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3854 on: October 31, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »
and then theres mum plus 6 dumped in the box last week, we have called mum Alice, isnt she beautiful and look at the markings on those kittens.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3853 on: October 31, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  Look at Herbie!   :wow:

And good to see you have purrfeshurrnal help checking your equipment, Aunty T.   :)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3852 on: October 31, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
some more

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3851 on: October 31, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »
No, I'm sorry Teresa, but I don't buy the fact that first pic is you hiding behind the cardboard box, grey or not!  :evillaugh: 

How wonderful to see Wilbur looking so very normal, bless his heart.   :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3850 on: October 31, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »
no wonder I`m grey

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3849 on: October 31, 2011, 10:19:05 AM »
Yesterday was lovely, Carol and Debbie came to help and Buddy and Daisy went to a wonderful home.
I set Carol and Debbie the task of photographing te kittens - well  :rofl: :rofl: thoug in fairness they managed a few good ones, its taken me an hour to delete the headless ones  :rofl:
Will have to do a few lots as quite a few pics so here goes
First off Wilbur (ex poorly neck) practising lap dancing on my laptop whilst chewing peacock feather

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #3848 on: October 29, 2011, 20:06:31 PM »
OMG youre doing such an amazing job!!! Must be so hard refusing but so rewarding seeing how your paws inns puds thrive
love
Tab

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #3847 on: October 29, 2011, 19:09:06 PM »
Black and white moggies are the best kind.  :Luv:

Sorry to hear you have had support stopped from some sources.

Keep up the good work that you all do.

Nicky

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3846 on: October 29, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
Another week of poop and hokey cokeys at the Inn  :rofl:.
As expected we managed to rehome Tweet the 8 year old tortie girl, Rob took her to her new home on Thursday evening, she settled instantly.
Mum and 6 kittens doing fine and much cleaner now. Mum is the sweetest girl.
Holy Terrors have totally corrupted Herbie now or is it the other way around; hopefully they will all have first vaccs this week, Auntie Julie is supposed to be posting pics which I could do with getting on website Must also set Debbie to work with camera.
Got someone coming to view Buddy and Daisy tomorrow so everything crossed.
Just for interest, this week I have taken in 8 cats and refused 114 cats !

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3845 on: October 29, 2011, 09:54:41 AM »
Blimey....

Two WHOLE days, eh? Still doing an amazing job, Teresa - you and all the helpers. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #3844 on: October 27, 2011, 22:28:13 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3843 on: October 27, 2011, 17:16:42 PM »
Topping up the hugs for people, cats and kittens alike  :hug:

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3842 on: October 27, 2011, 14:10:41 PM »
I hope you're not over doing it Teresa,i absolutely loved the description of a hokey cokey.Keep well.x

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3841 on: October 27, 2011, 10:03:43 AM »
Hope all is well at the Inn today and you're not up to your oxters in poop.  :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3840 on: October 26, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »
...this morning poop everywhere told us why they had been so callously dumped though in my book not an excuse.
Incidentally did I tell you that all 7 are the most beautiful shade of black/white moggie :rofl:

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #3839 on: October 26, 2011, 11:30:07 AM »
Black and white Teresa? That will make a nice change for you then  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3838 on: October 26, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
oh T sorry to hear you have filling up again, but fantastic news about the ciggies!

OK I got 2 days of having 2 empty pens  :rofl:
I would like to clear something up though because we said that Paws Inn was going to close people have assumed that you can magically close doors and all cats disappear, people withdrew much needed financial support without even telling me, most assume I am cat free when in fact this year has been busier than most, I simply havent the time and agility to photograph all the cats as I used to, however care is as good as ever and thanks to helpers Rob, Julie, Debbie and Carol we are getting by. Also huge thanks to the supporters who have stayed  with us.
Back to the cats Julie helped me settle them and flea/worm treatment applied to all.
Mum cat is the sweetest most gentle girl she deserves so much better than being bundled in a box with her babies the way she was,her babies are just about 6 weeks old; this morning poop everywhere told us why they had been so callously dumped though in my book not an excuse.
Incidentally did I tell you that all 7 are the most beautiful shade of black/white moggie :rofl:

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:45:37 AM by Teresa Pawcats »

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3837 on: October 25, 2011, 17:00:50 PM »
Fingers crossed that they have no serious health problems and mum is able to feed the kittens so you don't have to start the night (and day) shifts again.  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3836 on: October 25, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »
oh T sorry to hear you have filling up again, but fantastic news about the ciggies!

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3835 on: October 25, 2011, 12:47:56 PM »
The rehomings have really given me a boost but I have just had to phone poor Julie to ask for help as mum and six kittens on their way here evidently dumped in a box during the night,my dreams of evicting holy terrors from living room into outside pens gone.
Its 2years and 2 weeks since my last ciggie but right now I`m craving again---- dont worry it will pass  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3834 on: October 25, 2011, 07:08:25 AM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:   Fab photos.   Its really great to hear about the re-homings.  Very glad to h ear herbie's doing well, adn that the Holy terrors are still creating mayhem and madness at the Inn.   :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3833 on: October 24, 2011, 19:20:28 PM »
Good news on the recent rehomings  ;D People obviously know quality cats when they see them that's why you get so many coming back for more  :)

Lovely pics of Dandy re-enacting Tula's hokey cokey  :Luv:  :evillaugh:

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
« Reply #3832 on: October 24, 2011, 19:14:14 PM »
Congratulations on the rehomings! You really can't have just one Paws Inn cat.  ;)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3831 on: October 24, 2011, 18:11:38 PM »
Good news about the rehomings, especially Little Weed.   Its not that long ago that the vet thought she wouldn't make it.  :)

Didn't the lady who has taken Scallywag and Blackbeard say she wanted a quiet cat?  :rofl: I can think of lots of adjectives to describe them like adorable, loving and cheeky ................but never quiet.  :evillaugh:

Your description of Tula's Hokey Cokey struck a chord - so that's where Dandelion gets it from.  :naughty:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #3830 on: October 24, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »
You must be run ragged, made me laugh the way you explained Tulas Hokey cokey.

Nicky

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3829 on: October 24, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »
All cats and kittens doing fine. Saturday was good because Little Weed and Flower went off to their new home,they are to live with Scrumpy who I rehomed to the family 15 years ago I am delighted.
Sunday was also good as Scallywag and Blackbeard went off to their new home, they are to live with Lily formerly Amelia who many will remember as one of the cupboard cats we rescued 4plus years ago,so wonderful that people are happy and come back especially as the internet is now pretty useless as a tool for rehoming.
Took in an 8 year old girl yesterday evening,am hoping we have a home lined up for her again someone who has previously had from us. 
Herbie has settled in well and is doing fine, the 8 holy terrors are live wires who enjoy creating chaos if they arent stealing my glasses the kitchen roll is shredded all over the carpet,they have learnt to climb and enjoy trying to break my nebuliser,my poor laptop cable is well chewed and so far we have 2 broken photo frames, cant complain really as thats what kittens do.
Dont mention the antics of Ollie and Tula often but both have had me in pleats lately, went to bed before Rob the other night and Tula jumped onto my bedside cabinet and began a funny little dance bit like the hokey cokey you put your left foot in ,your left foot out in out in out, she then repeated with the right foot before finally putting her whole head in followed by a ladylike slurp, yes she was in my water cup  :rofl:
After almost 4 years with us Ollie decided he wanted to be an indoor/outddor cat  and the very careful decision was made to let him go out, well when he wants to come in he jumps on the patio table and waits to be spotted,if that doesnt work he climbs high up on the roof of summerhouse or brick pens,his way of saying here I am,yesterday morning I was busy on my nebuliser and didnt spot him so he climbed on next doors garage until I spotted him and went to the door with the regular call of Ollie, Ollie, Ollie at which he shows his agility by speedily coming down to earth and back home so I can fuss him and tell him what a good boy he is. Not bad for a meccano cat  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3828 on: October 24, 2011, 07:06:21 AM »
Hoping all is good at the Inn.  Sending snoozles to all, and special squeeewheeewheeee's from MacBeenz to Wilbur and Herbie   :hug: :hug: ;D

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
« Reply #3827 on: October 23, 2011, 18:04:48 PM »
 :hug: :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3826 on: October 20, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »
Wonderful that the holy terrors have become the healthy, playful kittens you dreamt of just sorry they are tiring you out. Herbie is a bit of a looker and hopefully he will soon be causing havoc with the rest   :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3825 on: October 20, 2011, 07:02:37 AM »
Carol has a point, Teresa - maybe we should get you onto their eating regime  ;) :evillaugh:  :hug: :hug:  What a joy to hear you say that - you hoped they'd be strong enough one day to play like that.  And here they are.   Tell Herbie to be patient just a little while longer, then he'll be able to join in the fun and games too.   :Luv:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3824 on: October 20, 2011, 00:09:17 AM »
Sounds like its all go at the Inn.  :hug:  I hope Scallywag and Blackbeard don't expect new toys every week and it looks like you can take Buddy and Daisy's names off the list for the Oxford entrance exam, bless 'em.  :evillaugh:

I'm glad the holy terrors are in fine form - you'll have to start eating what they're eating to build your strength up.  :rofl: I'm looking forward to meeting Herbie - he looks a real sweetie, but then they all do until they get their paws under the table don't they.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3823 on: October 19, 2011, 21:53:20 PM »
Just changed 3 litter trays and Herbies bedding and fed the 9 terrors, the 8 ran around the living room like bats out of hell  :rofl: Big H. and Gigi (she who must be obeyed) ran me ragged as they just did not want to go back in their Pens; when they came to me sweet,tiny and innocent I hoped and dreamt that one  day they would be strong enough to play like this  :rofl: O dear in my dreams they didnt exhaust me this much :rofl: Herbie forced to stay in his Pen thoroughly enjoyed watching the chaos.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3822 on: October 19, 2011, 17:51:13 PM »
Ah, that kind of tiredness is allowed.   :Luv: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3821 on: October 19, 2011, 17:11:43 PM »
Had intended to do a proper update but afraid I am exhausted, too much time chasing kittens. All well and having great fun.

Link to CatChat