Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790273 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #3500 on: August 30, 2011, 06:49:54 AM »
Poor Raggedyann indeed.  That's so sad.  In no hurry to get her back.   :(

Good news though about Torchy and Bossy Boots and realy pleased to hear Little Weed isn't suffering any lasting effects from her vaccinations.   :)

(I thought Torchy was a bit scary, I confess!)  There was a dog too - I can't recall its name, but the dog was sweet  :evillaugh:)

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3499 on: August 27, 2011, 15:44:54 PM »
Glad Little Weed has no ill effects from her vaccination and another two have gone off to their forever homes.

Poor old Raggedyann - her owners don't sound very caring and she probably feels pushed out by the new kittens.  >:( 

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3498 on: August 27, 2011, 14:54:45 PM »
Never heard of him and I've got a few years on you Sue.  Just had to google him.  He's a bit scarey in a really weird sort of way  :scared: :scared: :scared:  :evillaugh:

Very much hope Little Weed is a lot brighter today  :hug:

I loved Torchy  :rofl:

It took Raggedyanns owners over 24 hours to claim her,poor girl had been lost for 5 weeks,I found myself detesting her owners and more so when I found out their moggie had a litter of kittens.
Torchy and Bossy Boots went to their new home this morning. Little weed has totally recovered after her vaccinations and is back to being her usual mad maniac self  :rofl: all others happy and well.

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #3497 on: August 26, 2011, 20:13:33 PM »
Hope Grotbag is feeling better soon and that your stair lift visit went well.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3496 on: August 26, 2011, 16:32:57 PM »
Never heard of him and I've got a few years on you Sue.  Just had to google him.  He's a bit scarey in a really weird sort of way  :scared: :scared: :scared:  :evillaugh:

Very much hope Little Weed is a lot brighter today  :hug: 

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3495 on: August 26, 2011, 16:13:55 PM »

I am equally embarrassed to confess I can sing them too  :evillaugh:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3494 on: August 26, 2011, 16:08:51 PM »
Sending lots of these  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: for all at the Inn today.  How is Little Weed?

I'm loving all the names by the way.  :)  Bossy Boots is pretty self-explanatory but Torchy????  Is that like Torchy the battery boy?  I'm embarassed to say I can still sing the theme tune word perfect.   :rofl:   I bet amost folks on here are too young to know what I'm talking about.   :innocent:

Just looked at the website and I can see why Baby Bea is helping home kittens.  :Luv2:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3493 on: August 25, 2011, 22:29:58 PM »
Hope Little Weed is feeling better now.  :hug:

Poor old RaggedyAnn.  Do you think the 'finder' could be the owner trying to pull a fast one?

Sorry to her about the stair lift but why am I not surprised.  >:(

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3492 on: August 25, 2011, 13:22:03 PM »
I hope you told her you intend to live for ever and that you'll be back next month for a rise and fall bath balloon....!  :P

:hug: :hug: :hug:  And sending a gentle chin tickle for Lil' Weed.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3491 on: August 25, 2011, 13:19:44 PM »
Poor girl still unclaimed.

Am keeping a very watchful eye on Little Weed Alias Grotbag who is not too bright after yesterdays vaccine.

Stairlift  may evidently take months yet  they are hoping I die first, told woman that and she didnt argue  :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3490 on: August 25, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »
She is in a better place currently with you Aunty T and I would trump up the vets bill and see what reaction you get, Raggies aren't the brightest in the pound we now have Minmin and Caspurr and both look stunning but didn't get much in the brain dept although think Caspurr is brighter than darling Minmin

Good luck with the stair lift, I now have visions of them all waiting to sit on your knee to go up the stairs ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3489 on: August 25, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »
I'd certainly be straight round to look.  I travelled miles in search of Flynn when he disappeared.  Ended up on some right goosechases, but I'd have done it all again if I could have found him, dead or alive. 

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3488 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
I know how you feel Teresa!! I had an email from  a lady on Tuesday to say she'd just got back after being away for 4 weeks and her mom was looking after her cats. One of them went missing around 25th July...................i remembered someone had found a similar cat on that date and in that area, so, just over half an hour later, i emailed her with the finders number...............the finder hasn't had a call ! :Crazy: :Crazy:  I did wonder if her computer may be broken so went knocking doors this morning to find her! (i'd got the street but not the number  :rofl: ) I found her house and pushed a note through! The finder seems reluctant to hand her over to someone 'not very interested' and the cat has settled well with the family and her own cats! Of course, it may not even be her cat but wouldn't you be straight round to have a look?????   >:(

Good luck with the stair lift!   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #3487 on: August 25, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »
Poor old Raggie - her owner obviously has far more impoortant thigs to worry about............. >:( >:(

Fingers crossed for the stair lift - just be careful with some of your little gremlins there , I wouldn't feed after midnight if I were you............... :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3486 on: August 25, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »
 :shy: :-[  I do believe you're right  :rofl:  Those sleepless nights are taking their toll........

It beggars belief with some people.  You'd have hoped she'd have called straight away.

Good luck for the stairlift visit Teresa (our neighbour had a similar ordeal before they were eventually granted one, and not before said neighbour had declared roundly they could all go to hell in a handcart, as he'd never asked for a thing before in his life)  :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3485 on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »
A little Andy Pandy-ness creeping into the names there methinks, Aunty T.  ;) :evillaugh:  Poor old girl, the elderly cat. 

Macbeenz is sending snoozles for you Aunty T.   :catlove2:

O dear Sue Macbeenz is tiring you out, Little Weed was Bill and Ben the flower pot men, think Andy Pandy was Lou b lou  :rofl:

I am in disbelief that Ragdolls owner has not yet bothered to phone me , am I expected to stand by the phone 24 hours a day waiting for her to find a minute in her busy shedule, after all I have nothing else to do and more to the point her pet cat is taking up a pen that could be saving a life. Meanwhile Raggedyann is lovely, very grateful for a bed and has eaten dry food so at least we have improved her diet.
Got someone coming to check on my huge amount of wealth this morning  :rofl: they need to see if I am poor enough to get my stair lift  :rofl: been waiting over 3 months now.
All cats and kittywinkles fine.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3484 on: August 25, 2011, 07:04:50 AM »
A little Andy Pandy-ness creeping into the names there methinks, Aunty T.  ;) :evillaugh:  Poor old girl, the elderly cat. 

Macbeenz is sending snoozles for you Aunty T.   :catlove2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3483 on: August 24, 2011, 20:05:56 PM »
Another busy day with Torchy, Bossy Boots, Flower and Little Weed all having first vaccinations. Also got called out to an elderly cat so took her to vets as well.Turns out cat is a ragdoll and we decided she has a caring owner somewhere, said ragdoll has had antibiotics for cough and urine infection and seems fine, finder tells us she will only eat ham and cheese sandwiches, no chance of finding human food in this house  :rofl: we have left her with cat food. Have since had call from finder saying cat has owner and shall she come and collect her; my reply was give owner my phone no and she can claim her cat who does have health issues which I will discuss with her along with vet bill am sick of being taken for a ride.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3482 on: August 24, 2011, 18:40:45 PM »
glad the rehomings are picking up T, glad Bea is such a good advert for paws inn kitties!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3481 on: August 24, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
Aw Teresa.   :hug:  C'mon Baby Bea - you're doing a grand job by the sounds of it.  ;) 

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #3480 on: August 23, 2011, 22:43:28 PM »
Wow, you are so busy at Paws Inn - lovely pics, as ever.
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3479 on: August 23, 2011, 21:12:33 PM »
Returns are something which only happens once in a blue moon so Sundays were a triple whammy.

Carol Baby Bea has so far been responsible for finding homes for 4 kittens,next time I pm you I will explain how. Torchy and Bossy Boots are the ones you think they are. So many comings and goings I`m confused and I havent quit the country  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3478 on: August 23, 2011, 20:18:59 PM »
What a shame it didn't work out, they must be so confused poor little things  :hug: Glad Lily & Violet weren't waiting too long though and fingers crossed it's the same for Fontayne  :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3477 on: August 23, 2011, 20:11:16 PM »
Sorry to hear you have had some 'returns', poor Fontaine is she really so scary. Pleased that others have been homed, not surprised that Torchy and Bossy Boots were soon snapped up  :)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3476 on: August 23, 2011, 20:07:14 PM »
Forgot to say well done. ;D

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3475 on: August 23, 2011, 20:06:08 PM »
I'm getting confused now.  :innocent: Who are Torchy and Bossy Boots - are they the black and whites with bladck noses?  And how is Baby Bea providing kitten homes? 

I can't keep up and I'm only reading about it.  I really don't know how you cope T - you are a star.  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3474 on: August 23, 2011, 19:23:49 PM »
Its been a mad few days and I`m worn out.
Fontayne came back on Sunday morning as she preferred bossing at the Inn to the polite Binny and Baggy who ran away  :rofl:
We also took Lily and Violet back as introductions hadnt gone well and poor Lily was chased away by existing cat; all was not lost we had a lovely couple round last week and they were undecided and arranged a repeat visit on Sunday, needless to say Lily and Violet were snapped up.
Sinbad and Blackbeard also went to their new home together so technically 3 in but 4 out.
Torchy and Bossy Boots have been reserved to go on Saturday so I have booked vet appt for tomorrow to get their first vaccs done, also hoping that Fleabag and Grotbag will be big enough for their vaccs.
Incidentally its Baby Bea who is providing the kitten homes  :rofl:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #3473 on: August 22, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »
Aww, little darlings!  :Luv: :Luv:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3472 on: August 22, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »
How sweet are those two?! I love the little heart too. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3471 on: August 21, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
Beautiful little babies T!   :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3470 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:56 AM »
Well, I've heard abut wearing your heart on your sleeve Teresa, but I never seen anyone wearing their heart on their nose - until now!!  ;D What a little cutie.   :Luv2:  Sound slike things are busienss as usual at the Inn.  Sending you a cuddle from me, and lots of Macbeenz snoozles to keep yer strengff up.  :hug: :hug: :catlove2:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3469 on: August 20, 2011, 19:32:32 PM »

The 2 new kittens are gorgeous - I just :Luv2: a black nose on a white face.

Look carefully the black is a perfect heart shape  :Luv:

omg yes! cupid :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3468 on: August 20, 2011, 19:26:28 PM »

Look carefully the black is a perfect heart shape  :Luv:

Jokingly suggested to the ladies today that we change the name Paws Inn to black/white cat rescue, what do you think  :rofl:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3467 on: August 20, 2011, 17:49:44 PM »
I'm sooooooooooooo pleased that that things are moving at the Inn - even if there are more coming than going.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
« Reply #3466 on: August 20, 2011, 17:40:15 PM »
Gorgeous little kits  :Luv: :Luv2:  Glad two of the seafarers have found homes, hope the others find homes soon.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3465 on: August 20, 2011, 17:07:59 PM »
Fontayne left us for her new home late this morning and we have just taken a reserve on Nauticalbutnice and Sinbad to go tomorrow afternoon. Just as well as we were called out late last night and brought a sorry pair through our doors just before midnight, not that you would know it now they had flea and wormer at midnight ,yes they were terrible, and today they have had the Debbie treatment a full groom and Julie played with them until they were relaxed and happy.
Two more coming in tomorrow morning and hopefully 2 will be going out but it means I am still 2 pens short, really need to think hard and juggle.

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3464 on: August 20, 2011, 00:34:32 AM »
Ahhh, this news has cheered me right up! ;D Lovely kittens all, but oh, Grotbag and Fleabag :Luv2: :Luv2: if they were grey and white I think we'd know what Doogie had looked like as a kitten :Luv:

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #3463 on: August 19, 2011, 11:40:18 AM »
It's a small world. Today I was in work talking to someone in another office and we got onto the topic of cats, as you do. She was telling me about a wonderful, dedicated woman who runs a local rescue that she took some cats from. Turns out that they lady I was talking to homed Aurora and Altan (Noor and Roshan siblings). Sadly Altan passed away following an RTA a couple of years ago, but Aurora is still with them and is doing very well indeed. She gets on really well with their other cats and from the picys I saw is just gorgeous!! I'll try and get one to post for you.

Hope all is well at the Inn.  :Luv:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:40:47 AM by AliCat - NSKN »

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
« Reply #3462 on: August 19, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »
Hope everyone at the Inn is well and Fontaine has her bags packed ready for her new home  :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3461 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:51 AM »
Morning!  MacBeenz is fizzing by to say "Hi"   :wow:  Hoping all is well at the Inn and all babies happy and playful.   :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat