Cat General > General Cat Chat

A big thankyou

(1/5) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Wiffey who were you on CC? You can edit your viewing namer in your profile so we all know who each other are  ;D

Beth (Mouse's Mum):
I second everything everyone's said on here, when my furbabe died 2 weeks ago i was beside myself with grief and with the help and support of all those on CC, who are now on here, myself and my other furbabe were able to pull through.

Was so upset and lost when i saw CC was closing for a while, but now we still have eachother on here!  :Luv:

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Thats great Lynn I am  :rofl:

CurlyCatz:
Cody says "praise the lord" coz he needs to earn his keep and modelling is the only way he knows how !!

Codys mummy says thankyou too XXX

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tan:
 ? :Applause: Thank you so very much for all your wonderful words. OOOO makes me tingle! ?:naturist:

The brains as usual behind all of this and the purrs calendar is me Hubby aka Chappie (user name on ere) or Mr Tan (cause he does wat he's told! ?:evillaugh:)

Gonna have to give him another big treat then ? ;)

A huge big ?:thanks: to all of you for joining ?:wow: Wow i never thought so many would. But i am soooo pleased cause the auction for Ron will be a great sucess now and that was my main purpose of the site.It's grown a bit (just a bit!!!) since we started this last week, that orrible Black Wednesday, when our beloved CC announced they ?were going to sleep for a while. They will be back i am sure one day so we can go home again. :Luv:

And a huge ?:thanks: to all the people who spread the word about this site, and to my gang of Mods. ?:Luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version