Author Topic: My mummy is round the bend  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Moggy73

• Adult Cat
  • mum to Boris, Poosha and Chicken
Re: My mummy is round the bend
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 22:57:00 PM »
hi sophie ..

i havent seen a bumbly bee before but once i eated a spidy , mummy  gave me a really funny look and poked her tongue out and said yuk .. dont know whether that was good or bad thing,  but the spidy didnt taste nice anyway so i have stopped eatering them.  i still play with spidys when they come and sit beside me in the garden .. they tickle my paw.
I catchid a mouse once and bought it home for mummy but she did that face again and taked it off me ..
Then the next day mummy gave me and Boris and Chicken a big toy mouse holding onto some string stuff  and everytime i tried to help it get away, mummy would bounce it and make me feel quite dizzy ..
Mummys are weird sometimes ...

love poosha x
'one cat just leads to another'
    Earnest Hemingway

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
My mummy is round the bend
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 18:41:22 PM »
I don't know what to do wif my mummy.  The other day I was playing with a bumbly bee in my garden and she rushed out and whisked my indoors  She said that bumbly bees have nasty stings that hurt little cats.  I don't know what a sting is - is it like meezils?  Anyway, today I got a present from Auntie Tan and it was A BUMBLY BEE what was even bigger than the one in the garden but mummy said I could play wif it  Wish she would make her mind up!    Then a bit later I saw a big dog with a bushy tail in my garden.  Me and Ollie wanted to go and sort it out, but meany mummy said it was a big daddy fox and made us stay in.  Do you have trouble like this with your mummies.  Love Sophie

Link to CatChat