Author Topic: my babies  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: my babies
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
You could also open an acc at www.photobucket.com and upload your pics and take the image code (4th code down below uploaded pic) copy and paste it onto your main body of text (where you write)  ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 17:46:28 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmm she cant yet cos she is still a kitten, maybe if you pm her your email addy  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 15:06:33 PM »
If you email me the pics I can resize them and post them for you (click on my name to see my profile which has my email add in)  :)

Offline monstermom

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 13:52:24 PM »
Monster is the kitten in my profile pic

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 13:47:54 PM »
they sound lovely, sorry can't help with photos I'm awful at these things I'm sure someone will be able to help!

Offline monstermom

• Adult Cat
my babies
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 13:33:56 PM »
there is life back in our house!! we rehomed a black and white 2 yr old named Felix in november. it took him a while to settle in but hes finally at home. then i very sneakily went behind hubbys back and put a deposit on a male maine coon kitten which came home with me on Jan 13th. at first i named him Jayde but it just didnt fit and as he was tearing around the house i began telling him he was a little monster. well that seemed to stick so now his name is Monster LOLOLOLOL. now they play together and sometimes sleep together on the back of the same chair . and they have each others company when we are both at work. i tried to post some pics but the files are too large and it wont accept them. any ideas where i can put them???

Link to CatChat