Author Topic: Nothing curiouser than a cat...................  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Nothing curiouser than a cat...................
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 12:55:46 PM »
This is very difficult to visualise, I need pics of Little Miss so I can get things clear in my mind  :naughty:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Nothing curiouser than a cat...................
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 00:45:39 AM »
So I've been doing a bit of shuffling of furniture, trying to get myself a proper craft set-up in my lounge/kitchen (you'd laugh at this were you to see the size of said room but I have big plans for the small space!).

So the cat tree used to be under the window in there but as that ledge is extra wide it was a bit pointless and I thought it might be of better use in the little bay in my bedroom that has virtually no sill and the moglets have to perch on the radiator and window frame to look out (particularly challenging for the not so athletic Dave).

Having just heard Little Miss scrabbling around on metal I have remembered that under no circumstances will she touch it! I have no idea why but she has never so much as brushed past the base let alone put a paw on it! At first I thought it was because it was already heavily scented from Chilli and Dave but this doesn't stop her sleeping in the cat bed in the lounge which was Dave's before she came back!

Strange creature and I'm not quite sure what to do now as I quite like it being moved from where it was..................

Cats! Who'd have them!

Link to CatChat