Author Topic: Tesco putting dog food in with the cat food again  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Tesco putting dog food in with the cat food again
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 22:36:43 PM »
Yes, Mark - I definitely would get in touch.  They might not realise unless someone tells them.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Tesco putting dog food in with the cat food again
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 20:32:03 PM »
It is their premium lamb and rice one. The cat and dog version looks really similar except the foil tray for dogs is a bit bigger. There is a pale drawing on the label so you have to look closely. They had a big stack of the cat onr and below it, a big stack of the dog one. I told customer service and they said "maybe a customer moved it" - I said I doubt it as there were loads of them. I told her I had to tell them about it once before and also told her that dog food is not good for cats. I just wonder if they are doing this is other stores due to the packagaing not being very clear? - I wondered if I should email their head office about it?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat