Author Topic: Your naughty cats!  (Read 1051 times)

ccmacey

Re: Your naughty cats!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 23:45:45 PM »
Ollie is my naughtyist, he likes to hide under the bed when its "doctors" time, oh and since getting better its been him that starts thing off. He chases the others bitting their anckles lol
And he has a good scoot around the front room going behind and jumping over sofas. He was a naughty kitten too.

Not naughty really cos thats just him  :evillaugh:

Oh princess Lyla done a very naughty thing last week, I had mixed tuna for a sandwich then went out of the kitchen for a few minutes, went back in and Lyla had eaten the lot, and she wasnt even in the house when I made it  :rofl:

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Your naughty cats!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 22:52:38 PM »
What things do your cats do that are 'naughty' - as in, they are aware that they're not supposed to do something, but they do it anyway?

Shanti is my naughtiest, but a right little comedian with it!  She comes when called, but when she realises it's tea-time and time to come in, she pretends to run away, stopping every so often to look round to make sure I'm chasing her!  When I 'give up', she approaches me, and starts the whole thing off again!  She also knows when she can't go upstairs (like when I'm about to go out) so scoots nimbly past me and hides under the bed where I can't get her!  (She doesn't do this at any other time!)  Little minx - on a number of occasions I've had to put litter and water in the bedroom so that I can go out!

Meesha is usually VERY good, but now and again tries to get away with climbing onto the midway ledge on the sash window, and sometimes claws my hamper in the bedroom.  As soon as I get out of bed she scoots off - she knows, alright!

Sabby is, again, very very good, except for one thing .... he still has the urge, as a full-grown cat, to scale the curtains!  ... on the OUTSIDE just to show off to passers by!

Link to CatChat