In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Our beautiful Bella

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):
That's good to hear, although I'm sorry that your lovely girl is suffering alopecia again as a result of the grieving process she's going through.  Bless her heart, I hope that it will begin to grow in again very soon.   :hug: :hug:

Yes, the size of the hole they leave behind them is far greater than the size of the cat.  I think it will be a lovely tribute to Bella, that other cats will benefit from something she loved.   :)

girlinleeds:
Just thought I'd update on us, dd is starting to come through her grief and is now talking about bella with love and laughter rather than sadness, unfortunately it has triggered her alopecia again but hopefully the hair loss will stop and start to regrow soon. I miss the small things having Bella laid on the back of the sofa snoring like a little tractor, being able to leave food unattended, knowing it won't be eaten, and all the fur everywhere that drove me mad. Bella was very fluffy, jess and Harris have short fur.
This weekend we're going to buy lots of dreamies (bellas favourite treat) and take them to the rescue to donate in bellas memory, dd thinks Bella would like that.

Judecat (Paula):
A Memory Box is a lovely idea, and so good of the rescue to send a card for it as well as a copy of the leaflet. :Luv2: I am so glad to hear that dd has started to eat again.

girlinleeds:
I contacted the rescue as a while ago Bella and dd featured in a leaflet and asked if they had any copies for when dd does her memory box. Today received a beautiful card from them and a copy of the leaflet. Dd has finally started eating,  jess is still looking very sad, although she is having moments of demanding attention, Harris is as ever oblivious to everything.

souffle:
I'm so sorry for your loss. A beautiful tribute.
Play well at the bridge Bella x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version