In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

For the little black cat...

(1/2) > >>

Schmew:
I'm ok thanks Michelle, trying to focus on the hope that he's happy now rather than the incident itself....it was a bit of an automatic pilot response and luckily my vet is lovely (actually he's very lovely but that's another story!) but someone had to do something, he couldn't just have been left there. I just wish it didn't have to happen for them, the roads are so dangerous. For all mine might have the problems of FIV, it makes me glad they're safely tucked up inside the house.

Anyway, thanks all for the good wishes for the little black pud, little mew

x

Michelle (furbabystar):
Oh God that have made me cry  :'(

R.I.P Little Black Cat

Schmew you did a wonderful thing - Hope you are ok ?

Michelle xxx

Desley (booktigger):
RIP little one, and I do hope his owners get to find out what happened to him.

Schmew:
I spoke to a few people last night, and someone today, they all seem to think he might have been one of the ferals from the local farm. The lady in the local shop knows everyone and I've told her about him incase anyone is asking. Part of me hopes no one is looking for him so that no one is sad, but then that's sad cos no one loved him, if you know what I mean. I wanted to find an owner as not knowing must be the worst thing. We need to ban cars and make this a more animal friendly world! Poor little babe. At least his suffering was short and he will be happier now and in a safer place

x

ccmacey:
You should put a notice in the local shop, hopefully the cats owner will see it, there's nothing worse than waiting for them to come home when they arnt going to.

RIP Little Black cat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version