In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Darling Figo

(1/2) > >>

Desley (booktigger):
Big hugs to you, RIP little ones - send a sign to your mummy and daddy showing them you are safe and happy now.

Iluvcritters:
Giant Hugs! RIP sweet furrys!

catmad:
 :thanks: thank you guys for your kind words - that beautiful poem had me in tears again!

me and the OH were def glad to kiss 2006 goodbye it just makes me so angry that these people dont even stop their  :censored: cars! Figo has hit early morning (about 3am) and our kind neighbour got him out of the road but Lionel was hit in the middle of the day and was just left there  it breaks my heart that no one was there to guide them to the bridge i just hope my babies didnt suffer.

Big love & hugs to everyone who has lost furbabes its such a sad club to join  :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiggy's Mum:
What a terrible time you must be going through, your little ones were taken too young but they are now at the Bridge, healed and basking in the eternal sunshine.  One day you will all be reunited, until that happens my Benji will take care of them at the Bridge.

RIP Lionel and Figo xx

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
RIP Figo and Lionel.  Paly hard at the bridge babies and look after each other until your Mummy and Daddy come to meet you again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version