Author Topic: 4 WEEK OLD KITTEN  (Read 2991 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: 4 WEEK OLD KITTEN
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 15:39:11 PM »
Oh more babies only 4 weeks old makes you mad doesn't it?

Offline Dee

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 12:45:03 PM »
Glad this little one is safe hands.

Pity you are not closer as i am currently fostering for my local rescue a 4 week old kitten who had been abandoned in a garden.  This little one just love company, and the rescue only has adults cats in at the moment.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 11:08:03 AM »
I hope this little one will be Ok being so young .... fingers crossed  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »
Fingers crossed, the poor baby being away from her mum and siblings so young. I disagree with people getting cats for presents, people dont understand when you tell them, but I think it is much better for everyone to be included in the decision, even young kids.
Please spay your cat

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
4 WEEK OLD KITTEN
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »
Late last night Donna rang and said you will love me (knowing she is full to bursting), Someone has just brought a 4-week-old kitten to my door and said 'here do you want this' and walked off. A few mins later someone else came to the door and said have you got my kitten, Donna said someone has just handed me one and the woman said well you can have it (she then sighed it in). Apparently her boyfriend bought it for a surprise present, but she put it in front of her dog and they did not get on (shame). Unfortunately we do not know where he got the kitten from and the boyfriend is not telling although we know it is not from an area we cover. What we do know is that the kitten is now in safe hands and will be homed when weaned and  old enough to a home that is suitable.

We never allow kittens /cats to be adopted so they can be given away as a present.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat