Author Topic: Maggie and Ruby have just gone to a fabulous home!  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Maggie and Ruby have just gone to a fabulous home!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 08:15:35 AM »
Sadly, it is now holiday season, so it is always harder to home cats, and while there are kittens about, people will go for them over the adult cats. So sad, we have had young cats in for months and months, i need to try and push them this week.
Please spay your cat

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 23:55:58 PM »
What's going on???  Still have 7 kittens desperate for a home but no enquiries? :'(

What ever it is, it's bad all over I hear... Our CP (Canterbury) had an email from Stoke and Newcastle saying they've got 40 kittens. She was pleading with us to take some and she was going to drive down here....  :(

I'm so please these two have found good homes. I think we all need to say a little prayer that the rehoming picks up soon - and people ruddy well neuter their cats!!!

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 23:00:18 PM »
Great news for Maggie & Ruby  :wow:

Wishing all the other furbabes a new forever home soon  :)

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
Maggie and Ruby have just gone to a fabulous home!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 20:12:07 PM »
At last some good news!  Maggie and Ruby have gone to a lovely home where they will be spoilt and loved for the rest of their lives. If only all people could be like that... unfortunately MANY more waiting to come in.  Their space has already been filled and picking up new boy tomorrow.  Anim-Mates is only a small rescue with no sanctuary, only fosterers (and we only have 3 or 4 cat fosterers and have at least 26 cats in at the moment, with more waiting!!!)  What's going on???  Still have 7 kittens desperate for a home but no enquiries? :'(

Link to CatChat