Author Topic: Just done a homecheck and it's perfect  (Read 7172 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Just done a homecheck and it's perfect
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 20:58:23 PM »
Congrats on finding a home for Rosie, its the hardest part of loving them is letting them go but the family sound nice and it means you have space for some more!!!! :innocent:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Just done a homecheck and it's perfect
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 20:05:56 PM »
I've just been to do a homecheck for Rosie and the family are lovely  :Luv:  I'm going to take her over in the next couple of days and fingers crossed she settles down okay which I'm sure she will.  Rosie does however have a bit of a litter tray problem  :scared:  I've explained this to the lady and she said it's fine  :Crazy:  She may be fine when she's on her own as she's not over keen on the other cats so fingers crossed  :)

If it's a problem, she said it's not a worry, she's expecting a little upset with the initial settling in, she'll only have to be kept in for about 3 weeks and if need be, she can loan a cage for her but I doubt she'll need it.  I'm gonna miss this little lady.........I'm sure she knows as she's been extra cuddly with me the last couple of days, I hate it when they do this as it puts me on a guilt trip and I feel awful parting with them then  :'(

Link to CatChat