Author Topic: INDOOR PENS FOR RESCUES.  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: INDOOR PENS FOR RESCUES.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 15:03:53 PM »
We too have large dog pens about 12 I think. We also loan 1 or 2   out to folks who want to nurse their own cats at home.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 13:17:06 PM »
We have CP Kitten pens, nursing mother pen and 5 large dog crates and the dog crates were cheaper than the other 2 by a long way and are great for kittens - also if moving cats the dog crate gives room for litter tray dependant on the distance also dog pens have secure bottoms and 2 doors with space for padlocks and were used to move our mob - the crates were a success but they broke the window to go out!!!!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »
Wow they do cost alot. I think I will make do with my large dog crates

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
INDOOR PENS FOR RESCUES.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 08:21:39 AM »
i don't know if anyone is interested but I thought I would bring your attention to www.penthouseproducts.com/
we have 2 of the kittening pens  and a larger one for ferals that need treatment at the moment. They are very handy for indoors as you can have a stand and casters so it make life a little easier. We also use them sometimes for RTA cases. Although not cheap they are extremely handy. The company gives 5% discount to rescues, although not much it is better than a smack in the eye with a wet fish. I am going to order another today for a new fosterer.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat