Author Topic: Calling Ela - re Nelson  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: Calling Ela - re Nelson
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Sorted it now. :tired:  I don't know how but I have. Mind you I don't know why it went in the first place as I have not tried to amend anything in the gallery for a couple of days and people were getting it yesterday.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 10:51:31 AM »
Ela, I just had a quick peep into your site and couldn't get the "Gallery" page to load--I've tried several times.  Could be a problem from my end but I thought I'd better let you know. 

Thank you it was there before and I have not touched the gallery on my Frontpage, looks like I will need a word with my son in law if I can't sort it.

Offline Fluffy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 18:49:17 PM »
Ela, I just had a quick peep into your site and couldn't get the "Gallery" page to load--I've tried several times.  Could be a problem from my end but I thought I'd better let you know. 

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 15:44:10 PM »
I came across your very moving section entitled 'Silent miaow'.

So very true isn't it? I think it is on one or two CP sites.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:22:50 AM by Ela »

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 15:11:04 PM »
Yes, he is on your site, bless him.  I hope he finds a home soon.

While looking for Nelson, I came across your very moving section entitled 'Silent miaow'.  :'(
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 14:12:20 PM »
Out of all the sad tales, some just stick in the mind, don't they?

They do, he is lovely, I saw him at the vets the other day, now for the life of me I cannot remember if he was being tested for thyroid or kidney probs. Whatever it was we will pay for life all his vet bills when we find him a home. He is on our site. I think he is anyway.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Calling Ela - re Nelson
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 13:23:22 PM »
Ela

I know of course that you deal with 100s of cats but I was wondering what has become of Nelson, the deaf one-eyed cat who was rescued by a dog walker on or about 23 March? The lady took him off a group of teenagers who were manhandling him in nearby woods and he went to one of your ace fosterers.

Out of all the sad tales, some just stick in the mind, don't they?

Thanks

C
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Link to CatChat