Author Topic: two out and two in  (Read 1669 times)

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Re: two out and two in
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 01:26:27 AM »
 Things are not getting any better i have had five more poor little cats in today,and another coming  in the morning,  am having to build my pen bigger hope the weather last a bit longer. it will probably rain because i want to work on it.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 22:46:10 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ron  you are right  :sick:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 16:21:22 PM »
Oh I hope you can find them great homes ones that will keep them forever this tome

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 11:37:01 AM »
still i have found three homes so far this week so i hope the next half goes as good as the first.

I won't comment on the people you are collecting these two cats from, but I hope your run of luck continues  :Luv:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
two out and two in
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 22:46:51 PM »
 Re homed Two little ginger cats today both went together one male one female, they have gone to some people who has just lost there poor baby to cancer :( they had had there baby for years, they only come for one cat but could not make up there mind, the husband wanted the male and the wife the female so i stepped in with a great idea have them both they really get on well together i said :sneaky: :sneaky: so off they went to there forever homes with a lovely garden to play in, half hour later the phone rang i have got to get rid of my two 6 yr old cats as my daughter is allergic to them, and cant get anyone to have them i will have to keep them locked outside, How long have you had them i asked, oh i had them when they were kittens and her daughter is 8yrs old >:( >:( >:( so i will pick the poor babes up in the morning. still i have found three homes so far this week so i hope the next half goes as good as the first.

Link to CatChat