Author Topic: urgent help required  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: urgent help required
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 22:45:47 PM »
3 pregnant queens
4 pregnant mums with babies 2 days - 4 weeks old.

Ummm....sorry for being dense, but what's the difference between a pregnant queens and pregnant mums?

Possibly they have kittens and already pregnant again?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 19:32:39 PM »
oh my that is alot.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 16:49:04 PM »
3 pregnant queens

Ummm....sorry for being dense, but what's the difference between a pregnant queens and pregnant mums?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 15:02:03 PM »
Have emailed and will cross post re bunnies when I hear back.

Offline kittypaws

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 14:05:14 PM »
any help would be great,cross post as much as you can,sorry i cant help with individual queires,but if anyone can help please contact kathryn,her  addy is at the bottom of the original post.
thansk for all who can help x

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
Do you have any more details on the bunnies?   I am happy to help if I can, could this be cross posted to Rabbits United when you have more info?

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 10:41:46 AM »
I need to get some of mine sorted and then I'll see what I can do.  What's the time scale involved?  Is it alright if I send this out as a plea........hopefully it will get some response??

ccmacey

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »
Hi are these animals all coming from the one home or are they in rescue?

Offline kittypaws

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:14:15 AM »
no theses are the list of animals that need to be removed from the home/s,im not sure of the full story just been told the if they cant find spaces in rescue or new homes ,the inevitable will happen to them :'(

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 10:04:30 AM »
Are these free ads that she has put together? I dont understand!

Offline kittypaws

• Kitten
urgent help required
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:48 AM »
a friend of mine contacted me last night with this post,i offered to post it here as i know a few of you could possibly help of point me in the roght direction :evillaugh:,
lancashire:

20+ adult cats, various neutered, most microchipped etc too. - ok there not kittens, but no litter training is needed just a lap and a cosy fire in the winter.

3 pregnant queens

1 cocker spaniel 2/3 years old male, red, no young children needs a dominant owner, to further all he has got away with so far.

rabbits galore, lots availiable needing homes.

norfolk/east anglia:

charlie female gsdxrottie (more gsd) 10 months old female, food agression, so no kids can eat around her, or dogs. gets on with kids dogs, cats and everything but was badly starved as a puppy.

2 dalmations, male and female both speyed, 1 has some health problems which require £10 a month vet medicine and a special prescribed diet, gets on well with all aged kids, cats, and dogs.

there may be more, and pics are sometimes availiable, please be aware the situation is life and death and sometimes there isnt time for much details or pics, but i will try.

if u are interested in further details please leave a message here or pm or email me.

also transport is a great help to offer a boot or a back seat and help on transport trains appreciated.

Thanks for reading. where possible most of my contacts will travel half way and depending on where you are depends on animal only. ie pregnant cats wont be travelling 4+hours where possible.

feel free to add me to ur msn or yahoo with: kathryngolightly@btinternet.com or email me at the same adresse 

please someone help them

Link to CatChat