Author Topic: Can anyone do a homecheck?? Please!!! (sorry, I didn't say please!!)  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Can anyone do a homecheck?? Please!!! (sorry, I didn't say please!!)
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 23:08:03 PM »
No problem - just give me a shout if needed.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 22:13:49 PM »
Hi - I have spoken to Teresa and she seems to think that she has someone for this weekend, so hopefully it will all be ok.  I think you may have rung Teresa's number as my home number is the only one listed on anim-mates website!!!

Thank you so much though, and I shall of course get on to you asap if this person falls through (figuratively speaking!)

D

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 10:44:11 AM »
No problem but I will need to plan so if you could let me know  ;D

BTW - that was me that called your mobile about 10 minutes ago  ;D

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 10:33:53 AM »
Thanks for that Mark!  I'll have a word with Teresa - i think she said that there's a possibility of someone doing it this weekend - but I'll get back to you if it all falls through!

Thanks again!

D

PS.  I remember going to Dreamland as a kid and nearly throwing up on the Mary Rose!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 19:59:50 PM »
I could do it next week if thats any help. I am a volunteer for canterbury CP - Margate is out of Sharon's area but  is only about 25 minutes in the car from here. I have too much on this week but could go early next week if that's any good.

There is a possibility that I might be able to do it Sunday but will need to speak to OH 1st

Haven't been to Margate for a while and it should be nice at the weekend - shame dreamland has closed down  :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 20:06:55 PM by Mark »

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
Can anyone do a homecheck?? Please!!! (sorry, I didn't say please!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:35 PM »
Hi

A lovely lady has come to see Boris and Boots but she lives in Margate (Kent) and wondered if anyone was in that area who could do a homecheck for Anim-Mates?  Her postcode is CT9 3YF.  We could possibly get one done this weekend, but the boys are very unhappy being in the cattery and it would be great for them to go to their new home asap.

Many thanks!!!

Dx
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:36:59 PM by deniseb90 »

Link to CatChat