Author Topic: I'm in Love!  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: I'm in Love!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 13:47:48 PM »
I dont find it that tempting to be honest - but mainly cos I only adopt oldies, and these are the only two oldies I have fostered that fit into the household, the rest had to be adopted for their sake or my own cats sake, but I Was tempted with a couple of htem - but if htey hate other cats, they can't stay!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »
so far and only ever kept one as nobody wanted him

They are the type that I like to adopt. I don't care what they are like  even the 'those who must be obeyed type' have an endearing quality.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »
it must be so temping if you have them living with you, unfortunately as I already have the temperamental one living with me there is no chance of fostering!!

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 08:11:14 AM »
Poor you Dawn!!  i have only kept two of my fosters, both oldies that had been with us months and months and no interest whatsoever, plus both are slightly temperamental!!
Please spay your cat

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 15:24:09 PM »
I know what you mean as I foster there is just sometimes that you have just got to keep that cat or kitten. And I must say I have been so good so far and only ever kept one as nobody wanted him as he was wild and wouldn't let anybody touch him but I soon won him round and he became a right cuddle bunny. I miss him still very much he sadly had to be put to sleep last year as his kidneys failed.At least I showed him what love really was though.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 09:10:55 AM »
cc, you are taking it all very well!!  unfortunately I know it is just a dream for me, I can't see Star ever calming down and we only have enough doors to keep her and Amber apart at night!  It's funny though, I've been going to the rescue for over a year now every other week and its the first time I've really, really wanted to take one home!

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 09:06:29 AM »
Some of us peeps arnt allowed to dream, it may get taken the wrong way.

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 17:34:37 PM »
I know the feeling Dawn when I went to visit Teresa I fell in love with at least three gorgeous kitties  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Have been unsuccessful (so far) persuading Hubby that four cats are a nice even number, he says three  >:(

Then again he said that when we had two  :sneaky:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm in Love!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 13:16:07 PM »
met a fantastic kitty on Friday when I was doing my volenteer slot, its the first time ever that I've wanted to sneak a cat out!!  Unfortunately she doesn't like other cats (aside from the fact I have the mean old great white Star living at home! lol)

Link to CatChat