Author Topic: New Fosters (Anim-Mates)  (Read 3991 times)

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
Re: New Fosters (Anim-Mates)
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 14:55:19 PM »
Live dangerously and be impractical !!!   :evillaugh:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 14:53:05 PM »
Good luck. :) I wish I could take on three, but it's highly impractical. :( (I HATE being practical!)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 11:44:56 AM »
Yes still have Jasmine and Freckles - but they cannot be rehomed until Freckles has had her surgery (she has a hernia) and will be having the op this week.  They are going to go with their mummy, Beauty, as Beauty has been quite depressed since the other two went to their new home - so we're looking for an extra special person who's willing to take on 3 !!!  I know it's a big ask, but there must be someone out there somewhere!!!!!

Dx

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »
(plus Beauty and her two tortie babies - although not being rehomed yet as Freckles has a hernia and is having her operation on Thursday).

You still have Jasmine? Gah! I think she's gorgeous.  :Luv: Freckles is too, of course. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 10:17:42 AM »
excellent news
Please spay your cat

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 20:36:17 PM »
Oh I am so gald cause I might of had to have boris and boots as I love raggies

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 20:01:42 PM »
All rehomed, apart from Mini Madge (who is adorable, but just doesn't like other cats or dogs!)  Two of my fosters and two kittens have new homes - just need homes for Mozart and Muesli (plus Beauty and her two tortie babies - although not being rehomed yet as Freckles has a hernia and is having her operation on Thursday).

Mozart and Muesli

Freckles

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 17:37:24 PM »
Awwww what beautiful furbabes  :Luv: :Luv:

Any interest in them yet Denise xx

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 19:36:24 PM »
Birmans do matt trust me my two do and so do Ragdolls my raggie does as well. Those two are so cute I hope they find great homes. I would have them I love raggies but then I would have no room to foster needy ragdolls.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 13:24:24 PM »
Furr balls , you are right, they are mucky little cats with a loud whine  :rofl:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 13:20:24 PM »
sorry we don't get many pedigrees in

You should be so lucky we are offered pedigrees all the time.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 13:17:33 PM »
Also I'm sure birmans don't mat,

Note sure, I know my friend has 4 Birmans and they do not matt but my goodness do they shred and pass constant furballs.

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 13:13:14 PM »
Thanks Gill - should we put them as ragdolls then - mind you I'm sure whatever breed they are they will be very popular - although we are going to have to be pretty strict on the fact that whoever rehomes them will have to take the time to groom them as they came in all matted up.  They are only young boys too - such a shame and such a load of bu@@sh*t about people having to get rid of cats because they are pregnant - just an easy excuse.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 13:09:21 PM »
Believe me birmans matt!!

When looking at breed discription for birmans its says thay dont and they are easy care cats.....................forget it mine matt, one is useless at grooming and they are moultuing big time.
I think they mosy likely ragdolls although that pink nose confuses me cos i thought they had black noses. However within the pedigrees to get those that are pet standard and do not quite conform to breed standard.

My birmans fall intoo that I think as franta has mor seal on his points that he should have and Ducha has furless ears and a smaller tail than he should.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 13:07:17 PM »
It makes me wonder how I managed when I had a child as indeed I expect do many of you. My goodness many of you are also managing now, how do you do it? Also I now wonder how my daughter managed with 3 indoor cats and 2 small children. The strain of it all. What about those in rescue  with numerous cats and children (not numerous I hope) I mean they must really be finding it difficult.

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 13:04:59 PM »
Yes you're right Gill - birmans have white feet - so these must be ragdolls?  Also I'm sure birmans don't mat, whereas Teresa said that these had matted terribly - sorry we don't get many pedigrees in - so it's always a bit of a guess - I can just about manage to identify a siamese and a persian - that's my limit!!! LOL

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »
Boris and boots are great but they are not birmans. You always know a birman cos they have four white feet as well as blue eyes.

Thats what i have always been told too !!

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cant cope because expecting a baby ????
F - F - K !!!

They are all lovely - i am sure you will find them all thier forever homes Denise

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
Boris and boots are great but they are not birmans. You always know a birman cos they have four white feet as well as blue eyes.

If these are pedigrees thay may be ragdolls. They should have papers if they are.

The blue point has an evil look just like Ducha lol, funny how the color of face changes the expressions cos my seal point always looked like jhe had a bigger head until he ripped his biv out and now they look like brothers.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
 :censored: :censored: poor Boris and Boots - they are gorgeous! Look at that pink nose!!  ;D :wow:

Makes me so annoyed these people that think cats are throwaway when you are expecting a "precious" child  >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:56:12 AM by Cheesecat (Dawn) »
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
What gorgeous babes  :Luv:  :Luv:.......I love Boris and Boots, they are adoreable, the excuses some people come up with  :censored:  Hopefully they'll fiind the homes they deserve  :)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »
Sadly  as you know all the reasons given are an everyday occurrence to all us in rescue. It does make one a little annoyed, doesn't it?  >:(

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
New Fosters (Anim-Mates)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »

Here are some of the new fosters that Anim-Mates have taken this week.  I shall attach what their fosterer says about them:

Mini Madge.  Tiny little 5 year old female.  Handed in as she attacked the families child!!  She was confined to a flat with toddlers & was unneutered.  She had never shown aggression before and they no longer trust her .  So she is with us.  Neutered and health checked all successfully.  She was very stressed and did not like seeing other cats or dogs but has gradually wound down and is now seeking me out for strokes and sits on my lap.  Would suggest a home with temperamental cat experience, no children cats or dogs.  Honestly she is a sweetie really.

Here's Mini Madge!

Boris & Boots.    owner is pregnant!!  congratu bloody lations!!   Poor cats  they are lovely big boys friendly nice natured boys.  Coats very prone to matting which are painful.  Looking for a home where new owner has  spare hours to sit and groom these beauties daily.  Long haired cat experience.

Boris and Boots (Birmans?)

Jessie & Jake - original owner died and other family members took them on - now expecting first child so cannot cope with these two lovely gentle 13 year olds.  Wait til the child is 13!!   These two are totally baffled by their recent experiences and are just waiting for the ok to curl up and settle again.  So very sad.  (photo to follow).

If you can help these cats or any of the other animals we have - please look at our website www.anim-mates.org.uk

Thanks!!!

Dx

Link to CatChat