Author Topic: Longhaired 6yo needing a home - Oldham area  (Read 2192 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Longhaired 6yo needing a home - Oldham area
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »
My parents are volunteers for the cinnamon trust but for dogs so no help. I've thought about it but as I live in a flat and have 2 cats I dont have a separate room to foster in and cant afford to have another cat at the moment.
I hope she finds a good home
love
Tab

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 17:54:00 PM »
That is all I can think of.

I know that Gill, and I did tell him that - prob is, as I said, I think I am the only Cinnamon Trust volunteer in this area - they haven't contacted me yet though, so he might not have spoken to them.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 17:43:08 PM »
Sounds like ummmmmmmmmmmm a tabby LOL.

If he wants to use Cinnaman trust he must register before she dies or they will not help.

I hope the cat gets a good home cos that would make the lady happy I am sure.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Longhaired 6yo needing a home - Oldham area
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 10:44:48 AM »
Have had a phone call from a gentleman about his mother in laws cat, she apparently doesn't have long left to live, and she is worried about her cat (not the family!!!). She is a 6 year old, big, longhaired cat - he is unsure of the colour, described her as brown/yellow with some white, and I can't quite work out what that would make yet. She isn't used to dogs, and is used to having someone there all the time and just sitting on people's knees, he did describe her as spoilt. There are no family members who could take her on and give her the time and attention she is used to. I have recommended the Cinnamon Trust for him, but as far as I know, I am the only cat fosterer in the area for them, so not sure how much of an option that is (I still dont know if I can tolerate long haired cats with my asthma). If anyone knows of someone who has time for a spoilt, longhaired cat, please do get in touch with me.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat