Author Topic: Molly - CAT77 Shaw Branch  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
Re: Molly - CAT77 Shaw Branch
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 17:38:50 PM »
Awww what beautiful markings Molly has  :Luv:

Hopefully she will find a loving forever home soon xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 10:38:21 AM »
Molly is still looking - Gill, she is actually with our fundraiser rather than with us.
Please spay your cat

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 12:50:24 PM »
molly looks beautiful :Luv:
i find it upseting when cats dont like other cats its such a shame as they can be great comapny for each other and its nice when they play together n chase each other around .
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 19:04:12 PM »
Awwww, it's such a shame she doesn't like other cats! She's gorgeous. Hope she gets the home she deserves VERY soon.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Kelly

• Distinguished Cat
  • My first rescues Chas and Dave!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 16:22:00 PM »
This poor little lady is still looking for her forever home. Surely someone out there is looking for a 'Molly' in their lives?!
Only The Educated Are Free

www.catactiontrust1977.co.uk

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 16:04:12 PM »
Molly looks so cute, how sad she cant stay with you cos she doesnt like other cats  :'( I hope she finds a great home.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Molly - CAT77 Shaw Branch
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 15:58:02 PM »
I help to fund raise for Cat Action Trust Shaw. On the 4th September 2006 I found Molly in such a pitiful condition that I thought euthanasia was the only possible action. I got her straight to a local Vet who said that with the right treatment and some TLC she would survive. She was wearing a collar that she had managed to get her front leg through and consequently it had cut through her fur and skin and into the muscle under her leg and across her chest. Apart from having a gaping hole exposing the muscle, it was badly infected and she was too thin and weak to operate on. She needed antibiotics and fresh dressings every day whilst she was very carefully and regularly fed to regain enough strength for the operation. The operation was a huge success and she quickly regained her body weight and full use of all her limbs.

Today she is a beautiful healthy loving cat. She is really good company, very affectionate and very vocal. She is clean in the house, although I have not weaned her off a litter tray totally yet. As I write this she is sat at my side totally contented. She is still a little greedy regarding food, but I put that down to her being starved. As I found her, and pet charities are all so over worked, I decided to pay for all her medical treatment myself and keep her. The problem with Molly is she does not like other cats, or at least she does not like mine! As she has regained her health and security she has started to make their lives a misery, and it has got to the point where I reluctantly have got to do something about it. She is a lovely cat and I have got attached to her but I cannot stop her from bullying my existing cats and it is just not fair to them. It has got to the point where one of them is terrified of her and spends most of the time hiding away in a spare bedroom.

Therefore I am hoping for a kind, loving home for Molly where she perhaps can be the only cat or at least with cats that are not as timid as mine.

We ask for a £35 donation fee, and if you are interested in Molly, can you please e-mail desley@onetel.com or ring 01706 838820.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat