Author Topic: hiya  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: hiya
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 08:59:32 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs your family sounds wonderful

I am the Clan Cats Mother - all 47 of our darling kids - 30 ferals in nice to really nasty mode, my 16 domestics and my rescue ragdoll and their pets our 2 Border collies Sky and Sunny who have just completed a sponsered walk for CP and raised £2000

We need piccies of your lot so we can yet again drool over other folks fur kids ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 06:39:12 AM »
Hi Lyn  :welcome: to Purrs, glad you found us and look forward to photos of your furbabes  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 03:07:12 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Yes indeed we want to see your cats  :innocent:

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 00:47:47 AM »
Hi
My name is Lyn, i have 7 cats which i love dearly. I have Harry a 15yr old, Simba whos 13yrs, Rosie whos 11yrs and semi wild, Jessie and Chloe [sisters] who are 7 yrs, Tigger is 6yrs and Basil who is 5 yrs. They are all my babies who are always in at night.

Lyn

Hi Lyn, glad you joined us all here on Purr's and  :welcome:

Like you, I am new on this lovely site and have 6 wonderful furbabies, pics will be appearing soon  :pic:

I've just got to figure out how to do it  :rofl: :rofl:

You will be asked to post pics of your magnificent 7, it's the  :rules:  - didn't you know?  :rofl: :rofl: ;)

Glad you joined us and enjoy the site - cat show voting starting soon!  :winner is:

once again,  :welcome: and enjoy!!  ;D ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 21:55:59 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Lyn  ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Offline lyn

• Kitten
hiya
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 21:44:25 PM »
Hi
My name is Lyn, i have 7 cats which i love dearly. I have Harry a 15yr old, Simba whos 13yrs, Rosie whos 11yrs and semi wild, Jessie and Chloe [sisters] who are 7 yrs, Tigger is 6yrs and Basil who is 5 yrs. They are all my babies who are always in at night.

Lyn

Link to CatChat