Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Advice
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 00:04:49 AM »
Great news  ;D  Still think they should let you set up a Cat Chat rehoming page...

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 19:55:15 PM »
Hi guys

just a quick update

The cat i wanted to get on cat chat and on here well excellent news he got a home without me having to go through yourselves!!!! 

Work phoned me today (my day of today) to let me know that he went to his new home today success!! i hope he settles im so pleased for him  :Luv2: now for next mission   :sneaky:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 19:55:18 PM »
Hi ya,

You're right CatChat is a fabulous site and the service they provide to many of the smaller rescues is priceless.  So many cats have found a home as a result of appearing on the site ... cats that might normally have spent far too long at a rescue centre.  I really hope you are able to persuade your boss to take advantage of the service and get all your special little ones the forever home they so rightly deserve.

Good luck and keep us posted on how things go ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 19:04:44 PM »
Hi everyone

Can i just say thank you to everyone who has helped me with this one i have been so upsett that when i looked at the cat chat website the other day i couldnt get my head round it all, but i have had another look tonight with a much more clear head and what a woundaful site it is!

Ive printed heaps of stuff of this site and cat chat and im going to take it in on saturday when i see my boss next and show her all the wondafull homes some cats have got through these sites and what hard work everyone puts in to get them a home.

Thank you all ever so much!
I will get this cat a home if it kills me   :RIP:

:thankyou:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »
Print off some info on catchat, its very professional and well run, you could also print off the cats rehomed bit to show them how it works  ;)  Good luck

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 16:33:58 PM »
I know thats what i thought!!!

it drives me crazy :Crazy:

Poor cats thats what i say  :'( but i will not give up without a fight!  >:(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 16:25:49 PM »
how weird surely all publicity helps - hope he gets a home soon

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 16:24:12 PM »
My hands are tied i spoke to ma boss who has to speek to her boss but i honestly dont think this idea will go ahead very annoying!  >:(

Tnx for everyones input it was and still is very useful to know....i will keep pestering and hopefully i will get some where im just so upset for the cat involved!! i hope he gets a home soon i would take him myself but my two would bully him.

Im so gutted  :'(  all i can do is keep trying

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 21:56:11 PM »
Do you have a CatChat link / page?  If not I would suggest your charity gets one then you can advertise all your special kitties.  Of course you can advertise your special boy on here as well   ;)

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 21:06:30 PM »
My two kittens came to me through this site - it is certainly worth a go! :Luv2:

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 20:58:23 PM »
 :thanks:

Im gonna get some mug shots of him tomorrow at work and try and get them on tomorrow

Do many get homes from this site? im guessing they do

:thanks: once again i wasnt sure if i had to do anything inperticular with us being a registard charity

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 20:49:15 PM »
Hi Bearess, there is a section on the forum for cats seeking homes. You can load up his details and pix there. Tell us his story, age, backgrounds, likes and disllikes, but most importantly, say in the title where he is in the whole of the country or you will get enquiries from Lands End to John o' groats

Offline bearess2002

• Adult Cat
Advice
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 20:37:38 PM »
Hi everyone

Blimey its been a long while since ive been on here :scared: .......well basically i work for a rescue centre (charity) and we have a cat who is desperatly looking for a new home as im sure there are many out there in the same boat...but i was wondering would it be possible for me to place a picture and some details of the man himself and see if we get anywhere with him through this site hes been with us for so long and keeps getting overlooked :(

Any advice would be fantastic not done anything like this before so im realying on any tips  :innocent:  ;D

:thanks:

Link to CatChat