Author Topic: More Willow damage  (Read 2918 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: More Willow damage
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 09:41:50 AM »
Mary - it isn't about the furniture though, it is the reason Willow is doing it, and for her to be stressed enough to spray this much isn't good on her health, or the others in the house.
[/color]

Desley - Mark knows I was only joking with him and I would have thought that the icons I used after what I said would have let everyone else know that I was only joking - are you misunderstanding me yet again - maybe I should just keep my mouth shut in future as it seems that you and I do not have the same sense of humour.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »
This is why we don't have any expensive furniture! The girls have made loads of little holes all over the sofa but that and the armchair cost £50 second hand so we're really not bothered!! I don't know much about spraying cats but isn't is normally a territorial thing, maybe due to conflict with the other cats in the house which would mean you couldn't do much about it other than what you have already mentioned.

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »
Mary - it isn't about the furniture though, it is the reason Willow is doing it, and for her to be stressed enough to spray this much isn't good on her health, or the others in the house.
Please spay your cat

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 02:39:59 AM »
I know hun...sorry for taking the pee!  :innocent:  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 23:22:34 PM »
The drapes cost 1,000s and she has peed on all of them. One cleaner I tried made the colour run on woven silk.
One lot I tried to clean with oxy-kic and the colour ran.

The chest wasn't ikea - it is an expensive antique.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 22:09:12 PM »
Could'nt of put it any better myself Mary!  ;) :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 21:58:00 PM »
Mark behave yourself for goodness sake - you can not talk about rehoming - you would be heartbroken if you did it.  Pull yourself together chuck.  It's a piece of furniture, expensive but still only furniture.   :scratch: :scratch:

Give her a cuddle and shut up.  :Luv2: :rofl: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 18:40:48 PM »
Dennis needs to look at it through Willows eyes not his own, she has to pee to get the attention she wants

if you gave up having cats Mark the cat food industry would go bankrupt :shify: :shify:

:rofl:

Yes - I have even offered to rehome Kylie even though it would kill me but he won't have it.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 18:37:12 PM »
I feel for you mark as deep down you know the only solution  :shy:

Yes its a "Simple" one!  :evillaugh:

Seriously Mark.... I dont think words of advice now could give you any other possible avenue to go down!  :hug:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 18:30:40 PM »
Dennis needs to look at it through Willows eyes not his own, she has to pee to get the attention she wants

if you gave up having cats Mark the cat food industry would go bankrupt :shify: :shify:

:rofl:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 18:24:51 PM »
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 18:16:34 PM »
I can always send you Rameses,he'll definately keep you on your toes :shify: :shify:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 18:15:20 PM »
I certainly won't increase numbers. I think I would never have more than 2 in future. Anyway, it's a long way off as My eldest is only 10  :evillaugh:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 17:46:02 PM »
The trouble is, whenever I mention rehoming, OH gets annoyed and says "Look at her little face" etc. It is always me that has to clear up the mess though  :tired:

I get angry with her and she wants me to pick her up for a cuddle - she really does cuddle  :Luv2:

It's so hard.

I don't think I will ever get any more cats - Just admire them from a distance.

Dont say that Mark,you are a very caring and loving cat owner,it would be sad if you were to stop having any cats in the future because of this :(
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 17:26:20 PM »
The trouble is, whenever I mention rehoming, OH gets annoyed and says "Look at her little face" etc. It is always me that has to clear up the mess though  :tired:

I get angry with her and she wants me to pick her up for a cuddle - she really does cuddle  :Luv2:

It's so hard.

I don't think I will ever get any more cats - Just admire them from a distance.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 17:26:42 PM by Mark »

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 17:23:12 PM »
Very sorry to hear that, must be very difficult to know what to do about the spraying. :(

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 17:18:49 PM »
I feel for you mark as deep down you know the only solution  :shy:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 17:12:30 PM »
There are 3 of them dotted around so I know that won't help. She has cause 1,000s of damage here and in our old house  :(

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 16:36:09 PM »
Would it be any use putting a lidded tray in the room she uses most.

Archie was spraying in the kitchen but since we have got the box he seems happy to stand in there and spray.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
More Willow damage
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 15:48:21 PM »
I was cleaning out the spare room in the basement today (Our old bedroom) We haven't been using the room for a while so I didn't know until today. She had peed up a regency chest of drawers and it had gone on one of the handles and tarnished it - the acid had burned right into it.  >:(

I don't know how much more I can put up with from her  >:(

I know it was her as the others don't spray in the house.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 15:49:38 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat