Author Topic: My furries  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
Re: My furries
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 13:51:35 PM »
Some of you may remember Rosie from Cat Chat - she came to me as a (failed) foster in 2005.  One eye was removed a couple of days before I had her and the other had to be done last June.  Unfotunately she managed to open her stitches three times.  She was crated for six weeks (with a buster collar on) and spent every day being catsat at the vets whilst I was in work - her whiskers were caught by the clippers before her op so she was unable to get her bearings.   Happily though she eventually recovered well, her whiskers grew back and she has been a complete terror ever since!!!   She can land on Darcy from across the room (and from a height!) and then pins him down and grooms him.    Nala watches such antics from a safe distance - she is very placid and cuddly.

All three get on very well and leave many a trail of fluff and destruction - Nala has yet to use Bigwig as a cushion thankfully  :Luv:

Offline emzbubble

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 18:39:54 PM »
Aww they are gorgeous hunny, what a lovely pair :)

ccmacey

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:51:03 AM »
They are lovely, I love B & W's.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:44:17 AM »
Here's Sarah's adorable babes  :Luv: :Luv:

Sorry hun you had trouble cause they were Jpeg files which are the same as Jpg ones but the Jpeg file name wasn't in our upload list . Done now  :Luv:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 22:24:57 PM »
Wow, see through cats - are those ghost markings?!  :rofl: 

How to post pics

I have recently started using photobucket, you upload your pic to photobucket.com, you then resize the pic clicking edit above the photo, click resize and choose the messageboard size.  To make the photo show in the actual post (rather than a link to photobucket) all you need to do is instead of copying the URL link from photobucket (top box under the pic in photobucket) you copy the I M G code (third box under the pic in photobucket) this inserts I M G at the end - then paste that into your post, this way the actual pic shows up instead of a link to it.  With photobucket you choose where the pic goes ie) Photo then some words underneath 'I love Tiggy she's so pretty' then another photo then more words etc but if you choose the method below it puts all pics at the bottom of the post.

Another way...

If you use XP there is a great resizing tool, once you have downloaded it (takes 30 secs) you don't start a special program just go to your pics in the normal place and right click on the picture you want and resize - dead easy. Resizing a pic then takes about 2 seconds.  You're pic will show at the bottom of the post fairly small but when anyone clicks on the actual pic it displays it larger.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

It's the 11th one down on the right hand side - Image resize.
Once installed right click on the photo you want to resize.
Select resize pictures
Select advanced
Select custom
Put in 400 by 300 (can actually be larger than this as the site has recently increased it's photo size limit so play around if you want them even bigger)
Click ok and it makes a custom photo ready for uploading in the normal way.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 10:47:54 AM »
Have a look at the Board Instructions section, Rosiecat - it tells you how to post pictures (as I have said before, I am an aging technophobe and even I can do it!).

:Luv:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 22:50:40 PM »
Arghh..what did I do wrong?!!  Invisible cats!! :doh:

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
My furries
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 22:47:48 PM »
Rosie and Darcy and Darcy and Bigwig Bun  :Luv:

Apologies if pics are invisible!!!

Sarah