Lost & Found Cats > Lost Cat/s

FOUND 8-Year-Old Red n White Tabby SE12 London Lee Sept 2

<< < (2/3) > >>

Judecat (Paula):
I can't add any more suggestions, but I am thinking of you and hope that your family and Galileo are reunited very soon.

He is a very handsome boy, I have a soft spot for NFC's having had a beautiful girl of the same colours and my present half NFC, Emo, who looks full bred and has all the vocal characteristics of the breed. Wonderful cats.

Rosella moggy:

Also contact local vets (put posters in surgeries) and local cat rescues

Rosella moggy:

Fabulous name for a beautiful cat  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I would encourage you to go door to door to neighbours nearby and wait while they check sheds , garages and outbuildings.

Also handing leaflets to any dog walkers you see as they can keep an eye out as they walk.

I have everything crossed for your boys safe return.  I know you will be going through hell  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Eingang:

--- Quote from: Dawn F on September 08, 2017, 08:14:50 AM ---what a lovely cat, I imagine you have done all the usual thinks like posters and door knocking, if he is locked in somewhere people could be away for a weeks so fingers crossed - you might want to take your home number off the post though - best of luck

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the response, Dawn.

It was on a Saturday, so I'm hoping it's less likely people went away for a period, but it's a possibility, I agree. We started putting up posters and delivering leaflets on Monday evening in the immediate area. He's gotten into buildings and stuff before and come home a day or two later, so we weren't immediately highly worried. We put up posters in plastic envelopes around our immediate area and on the commuter route between us and the local train station. We've since expanded our leaflet delivering to within a one-block and two-block radius of our house. I've delivered something like 350 leaflets door-to-door this week. I'll do some more tomorrow as I'm not quite done (even with 350!) everything that's known to be in the area he frequents.

We also went out checking the roads and underbrush, and local accessible garages, etc. the day he didn't come back, and then the following days. I don't think he's been hit. Or if he has, he's crawled off somewhere where nobody's happened to be. I notified the local council, reported him missing to PetLog, etc. earlier this week. I've had some nice e-mails and text messages from people in the area who know him and are also concerned after they received a leaflet. He was seen on the Saturday, but nobody can confirm seeing him after Saturday.

I hope he's OK. He's missed.

Dawn F:
what a lovely cat, I imagine you have done all the usual thinks like posters and door knocking, if he is locked in somewhere people could be away for a weeks so fingers crossed - you might want to take your home number off the post though - best of luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version