Author Topic: Meet Stomp, AKA (Stumpy) can he melt your heart? 4mnth old with a leg disability  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Aww, I do hope he finds a good home soon, bless him.
Please spay your cat

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
He's lovely.  :Luv: Good luck finding the right home, Stomp. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
Awwww what a sweetheart  :Luv: Stomp looks just like my Guinness  :Luv2:

Everything crossed he finds a loving forever home soon  :)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
What a great little man.  Hope he finds a lovely home soon.  :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: what a gorgeous little lad ... I'm sure he will find his forever home very soon, he looks like a cheeky little one.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
This is Stomp! He was one of Pinkbears Chislet ferals!

He is a right little character.. Stomp has not really had a good start in life, he was born outside and him and his siblings has a hard time finding food in the small patch of wasteland that he called home.

Unfortunately, when Stomp was very young (perhaps only a few days old) he suffered an injury to his back leg. We are not sure how but the vet reckons it may of been a rat who tried to nibble away at his limbs while his mum was out hunting. This meant that Stump ended up with a stump on his back leg. Stomp is now four months old and has coped very well with his disability and the vets are not so concerned about him. He does however use his front leg in a funny way to compensate for his short back leg but he still managed to get up stairs and run away from friendly feline companions.

Stomp needs to be rehomed to somebody who realizes that he may have future ongoing veterinary cost when he is older, but also he may be completely fine.. Our vets have worked hard to make sure he is fit and healthy, but he does have a very special character and we hope that someone will take him on warts and all

He would ideally be happier in a home where he had abit of company, perhaps you have a youngish adult puss already.It may take a while for them to get to know each other but we feel sure he would be okay. Ideally we do not want to rehome him with really young kiddies or with dogs. Stomp does not mind spending his day indoors with company either and so could be an option if you are looking for a young indoor puss.

Due to his disability, we are really looking for a home that is safe and secure and away from any main roads where he may get into trouble. A quiet rural area would be fantastic.

Please get in touch if you would like to know more about this little mite.

Stomp will be vac and chipped before being rehomed but he is abit to young to be neutered yet and you would be prepared to get him get take him to one of the local vets to be done..

Stomp has a loveable and adorable personality and is a real lap cat even now..

Can Stomp melt your heart!

For more information pls email me. We would wish to rehome Stomp locally, but would consider further afield if the "perfect" home came along.. Although some organising of homechecks would be needed and that would rely on a local organisation.

You can also give me a call on 01227 360432.
Stomp is in the care of Canterbury and District CP, East Kent way

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 14:02:53 PM by canterbury_cats »
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat