Author Topic: I need some positive vibes sending.  (Read 6232 times)

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
Re: I need some positive vibes sending.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 21:02:43 PM »
Lots of positive thoughts for you and the kittens, really hope you catch them soon.

It amazes me how some "people" can have no compassion at all.  :censored:  :censored:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 21:01:45 PM »
Dawn, you are an angel  :best 2:

Don't know why they can't let you do what you want - it's not costing them anything  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 20:37:55 PM »
Dawn some people are so thoughtless  :censored:  Sending lots of love, positive vibes and warm vibes for you and the kitties  :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I need some positive vibes sending.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 20:30:09 PM »
I've been trying to trap some kittens from the tortie mum that was handed in to me a couple of weeks ago.  I've caught one kitten and 2 more to get.  The people whose garden they are in are getting a little  :censored: off with worrying about cats  >:(  >:(  >:(  I have been up there nearly all day the last couple of days whilst the owners have been in work and no joy  :sneaky:  I think mum is bringing back voles and mice etc so they don't seem to be too interested in the trap although she's been in it a couple of times to nick the chicken.  I've tried everything and I have til weekend to get them otherwise they are calling it a day  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  Their answer to it is, they will survive and soon they'll  :censored: off into someone elses garden so they won't have the problem.  I have explained kittens do die and mum will get pregnant again but as far as they're concerned it's not their cat and she'll probably have them in someone elses garden so it doesn't really matter  >:(  >:(  >:(  I have also been told by another neighbour that there is someone who is putting poison down so this is another concern.......even this isn't changing their mind about me getting them.  The only way it affects them is they have to leave the gate unlocked in the morning so I can gain access to their garden, I sit in my car and check the trap every few minutes......why is this such a problem to them  :sneaky:  I was staying a certain length of time in the evening as well but I said when they come in from work, I can scarper so it doesn't infringe on their time at home but no, they want a cut off point  :censored:  They said they were concerned as it's getting cold, and it doesn't seem right that they are sat in the warm and I am sat in my car....... :Crazy:  What has this got to do with them, if I freeze to death, it really isn't any of their concern.  I have told them to forget about me, I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to and I will be happy dying of Hypothermia as long as I get the kittens.  I'm going up there first thing again tomorrow after dropping the kids off at school so please keep your fingers crossed I get the little monkies  :wish:  If I don't get them and they refuse to let me in their garden, I think I may blow a gasket, I am so  :censored: annoyed and I'm sure they think when I go home I can forget that there are kittens out there in the cold needing to be caught  >:(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 20:38:16 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat