Author Topic: Any rescues use Rescuesearch.co.uk?  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Any rescues use Rescuesearch.co.uk?
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 19:37:52 PM »
Must be in the wrong section?  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 19:36:07 PM »
It was a cat for homing ad  :-:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 19:31:52 PM »
It sounds like she is offering space for ferals? - It doesn't say if the garden is cat-proofed which I guess it would need to be?

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 19:26:12 PM »
Iv never seen it before, like a baby version of catchat!
This is the description of my nearest listed rescue

About Us and Our Adoption Process
It is literally a 140 foot garden that has been dived in two by a big fence that surrounds the whole area. The RSCA have helped in supplying a few cats that are not exactly okay with human contact so they are allowed to mingle with the house cats and thus feel very content in their surroundings. There will soon be a cat retreat set up where the cats can come and go as they please without any interference. The cats are fed twice a day and are very used to the feeding set up.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Any rescues use Rescuesearch.co.uk?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 18:55:35 PM »
I just saw the link on Petmeds website. It seems only rescues can list cats & dogs on there. The biggest flaw is that it lists cats by breed  :tired: - "non-pedigree" obviously being way down the list, although there is an option for "Any"   :Crazy:

I searched "within 75 miles" of my postcode and only TAG,  RSPCA Medway & Rolvenden have cats listed there.

www.rescuesearch.co.uk
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 18:57:26 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat