Author Topic: any Bracknell area rescues?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: any Bracknell area rescues?
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »
thanks Beth, I've mentioned the girls but unfortunately they would prefer younger ones - I have no doubt that they will be very good owners and the preference for black and whites is good as well but they have got the usual idea of them watching them grow that people seem to be a bit fixated with - I did say that out of my four the only two that are lap cats are the ones that came as adults but unfortunately people can get a bit stuck with ideas - although like I say on the plus side I know once they get them they will be very good, they've been weighing up the pros and cons for months

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 19:32:34 PM »
I was in bracknell today and am fostering a pair i think would be fine with someone working all day... not kittens but still young and just as lovely. :) tis only about 90 minutes away if she's interested.... ;)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 19:28:41 PM »
She would be best to get bigger kittens not tiny ones, if open to that then she should get somewhere  ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
any Bracknell area rescues?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »
I've a friend looking for a couple of kittens but is out at work all day and is worried about approaching anyone - can anyone put her mind at rest??

Link to CatChat