Author Topic: Anyone from Hatfield/Herts?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Anyone from Hatfield/Herts?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 14:27:41 PM »
wish this had come up in about 6 weeks time cos i would have told mt brother about it but he is not ready to have another cat yet after chester going to the bridge this week.....he used to live in hatfield but now enfield

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Re: Anyone from Hatfield/Herts?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 08:55:06 AM »
these ads are maddening aren't they??  hope the little one ends up somewhere where she has lots of love and affection
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Anyone from Hatfield/Herts?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 00:36:11 AM »
I don't make a habit of flagging up ads on free sites, but if anyone can help this poor girl PM me and I'll give you full details. "Free to a good home". She looks lovely and really deserves a comfortable retirement with someone who cares more than her owners do. Prefer not to have a cat flap indeed..!  >:( :'(

Loving new home wanted for a very pretty 12 year old female tabby cat called Chelsea. She was spayed as a kitten and has been regularly treated with spot treatment from the vets to prevent fleas. She has been fed mostly on Iams and is still very sprightly for a 10 year old cat. She was bought for our son who has now left home. She misses our son and craves attention that we don't have time to give her. We are planning to move home soon and I would prefer not to have a cat flap in a new house. We also have several holidays a year when she is left in the house with our neighbour popping in to feed her once a day. I have one picture in the listing but can email you more. Please email your request.

Link to CatChat