Author Topic: Anyone between Manchester and Coventry able to help?  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Anyone between Manchester and Coventry able to help?
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 20:13:42 PM »
He never rang back, so hopefully he found a rescue to sort them, i have had such a manic week I didn't get chance to check on Fri.
Please spay your cat

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 18:32:37 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to these 2???????? did they get sorted out with somewhere
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 21:52:12 PM »
If you read my post, I did say that I have asked him to get them checked for a microchip first. As he is out of our area, I could only suggest he tried CatChat for other rescues, but if he can't find anywhere, he will have to put these two back on the streets, hence asking if anyone in between here and there could help.
Please spay your cat

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 22:48:01 PM »
This kind of post worries Me as both cats are wearing collars and in good condition, so if they arnt chipped they could find themselves in a rescue miles away.
I know it must be very hard to decide when a cat is a stray or not though

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Anyone between Manchester and Coventry able to help?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 21:47:24 PM »
I had a phone call at 10pm last night from a gentleman wanting help with two strays that turned up before Christmas. I have asked him to get them to the vets to be scanned just in case they have a microchip, as they are wearing collars and in good condition, but he is unable to keep them after Fri as he goes back to work - he lives in Manchester, but works in Coventry. We are full, but he is willing to deliver cats anywhere on his journey back to Coventry. IF anyone can help, please do get in touch with me.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat