Author Topic: Are any other rescues having problems with Royal Canin and delivering late?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
They said there was a delay with the homing packs as they'd moved warehouse apparently.   I think I will give Vicky a ring and see if she can sort stuff any quicker as it's getting to be a pain in the  :censored: now and costing me more money.  Today I had to buy some from Jolleys and even with buy 2 x 2kg bags and get one free, it still cost £27.68 on top of the £63.30 or whatever it was on Tues  :tired:  If I don't get my order on Monday, I will have to buy more food as 6kgs is going to be gone by then  :sneaky:

Liz, have you still got Vicky's number? I think it was Vicky I used to deal with anyway  :shy:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 23:49:33 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
it could be... we are having a lot of problems getting the homing packs but food orders are turning up OK though.
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
I placed our order last Friday and it was delivered by a lorry with forklift truck attached - driver did not like our track on the Monday

Maybe a call to the area manager may help I now place our order direct with her not through the helpline am still waiting on my homing packs though it may be the time of year with everyone stocking up

Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Are any other rescues having problems with Royal Canin and delivering late?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 15:24:12 PM »
I order 20 kgs of Sensible on a weekly basis and when I used to order it took 2 days, probably from about a month ago it started taking 3 so I now order on a Tuesday and surprisingly I didn't get my order today  :censored:  I phoned them up and they said it was only dispatched today from their warehouse and I won't get it til Monday  :tired:  I'm getting peed off with them as it now means I have to waste more money and pay more by buying it from the shops.  I had the same problem with them last week but they said it was down to Parcel Force, I mithered them all last Friday and I did get it at about 5 o'clock  :evillaugh:

Is anyone else having delivery problems with them?

Link to CatChat