Author Topic: SURREY FOSTERERS URGENTLY NEEDED  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Re: SURREY FOSTERERS URGENTLY NEEDED
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 22:51:32 PM »
Hello there.. Just a tip when we needed more fosterers we contacted the local volunteer bureau and got them on their list. Also local health centres and hospitals you just wouldnt believe that many fosterers are nurses!!

Unlike your branch we cannot handle any more fosterers as we just cannot afford the upkeep of what that all entails...Get something in the local press and also radio see if they will do an interview on radio.We attacted 2 volunteers from that source...

Good luck..
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
Re: SURREY FOSTERERS URGENTLY NEEDED
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 22:25:44 PM »
Sorry to post again but I have to keep advertising our need for fosterers. At present while we have a few fosterers, it isn't as many as we need as we have cats that need to come into care and without enough fosterers we can't help them. Also getting a bit worried as Spring will be with us before we know it and we need some kitten fosterers.
If you or anyone you know in the Surrey area would like to foster or indeed do another role, however big or small... please do contact me, it really is very rewarding.

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
SURREY FOSTERERS URGENTLY NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 15:15:24 PM »
As a lot of you on here know, I volunteer for the newly formed East Surrey CP but wanted to let people know we are here as things are quite quiet at the moment but we are always on the look out for volunteers. I spent a long time before I volunteered for CP, thinking about it but worrying that I would't have time to fit it all in. If you are someone who si thinkng the same, I just wanted to let you all know that we have sucha  diverse range of volunteer roles and you can give as little or as many hours as you want/ can. I absolutely love volunteering for the charity and am sure that others would get teh same satisfaction that I do from it. We are especially looking for fosterers at the moment, either indoor if you have a spare room or we can also provide outdoor pens plus full training. As I say though we have so many different roles... I do a bit of several things... lost and found coordinator, cat cuddler, cat transporter, home visits... etc etc

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 22:22:13 PM by Debsymiller »

Link to CatChat