Author Topic: Cat nip thief, how to stop the burglar!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cat nip thief, how to stop the burglar!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:53 AM »
I shoot my own by mistake, always one glued to him even tho hes mean to them  :Crazy:
Shouting and clapping just makes him glare  >:(

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 22:05:08 PM »
water pistols at dawn ;)

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 21:29:30 PM »
According to P.G. Wodehouse, the reason for that "look" is the fact that, "Cats, as a Class, have never completely got over the snootiness caused by the fact that in ancient egypt they were worshipped as gods". :rofl:
However, in their defence, I would agree with Robert Lynd, "The cat is only technically and animal, being Divine". ;D

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 18:52:11 PM »
At least he's not your cat.  I frequently get that look off Portia

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 18:51:07 PM »
I normally dont have a problem scaring cats but this one is determined not to go away!  :tired:
Its a classic look he gives, makes me feel really small  :-[

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 18:36:24 PM »
I'll leave it to the more knowledgable ones on how to deal with him, but I was just imagining the look he gives you - how do cats know they are so superior to us?  :sneaky:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Cat nip thief, how to stop the burglar!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 15:32:22 PM »
Theo the thug lives opposite and has been using my cats outdoor facilities all summer but he has now decided that the indoor facilities should be his aswell  :scared:
He has been in several times a day for the last 2 weeks to get stoned on the extra strong weed bags but the more he uses the more aggressive he is getting towards my gang, who get hissed and smacked if they approach him (they still want to be friends  :tired: )
I keep finding their catnip products at the back gate and the front drive  >:(

Theo has no fear of humans at all and looks at you like your something hes trod in  :rofl:
I would normally resort to water to stop him comming in but struggle with that as atleast 1 of mine will get the water too and i dont want to repel them!

Any ideas how to stop the pest?

I was thinking of getting him his own weed bag and giving it to his owners  :-[ (im sure they already think im weird when im out in the rain looking under cars for cats  :evillaugh: )   I dont want him dribbling on my cats things incase he has anything undesirable. Il have to take a pic cos he is the most gorgeous cat, a ginger tabby with amber eyes  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat