Author Topic: Tilly is not happy  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Tilly is not happy
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 20:05:12 PM »
Or grated fur on your baked spud  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: Tilly is not happy
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 18:52:50 PM »
What a sweet pusscat!   :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think this is harmful, unless your cat has diabetes. She might even like the taste.

Teach her for jumping up when oh cooking! Imagine the possible consequences: baked in a pie; covered in gravy; floured and rolled.....

:rofl:
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Tilly is not happy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 18:31:45 PM »
Last night OH came in the living room from the kitchen, head lowered, and said "I didn't mean it, she just lept up!"  :scared: It turns out OH, a bit of a decent cook, had been putting the finishing touches to an Apple pie. He picked up the icing sugar shaker to dust it, when Tilly, smelling fresh pastry, jumped onto the work top. It the kafuffle that followed, Tilly had got a couple of shots of icing sugar all over her face and back!  :-:

She was soooo underwhelmed!  >:( I went straight for the brush, but she absolutely hates it. Every time I go near her, she runs.  :Crazy: Today, she has big pale grey slodges and she looks like a Dalmation in negative. I know it'll brush off in time, but she's getting madder and madder because the Jumpster won't stop licking her face.  :evillaugh:

What do I do...?  :-:

Link to CatChat