Author Topic: I have the worst cat EVER!  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: I have the worst cat EVER!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »
Aw bless him!  You try and be a bit more careful, d'you hear, Henry?

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: I have the worst cat EVER!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 08:12:08 AM »
This just shows the importance of pet insurance!! Fingers crossed he gets better soon.
Please spay your cat

Offline schuey100

• Adult Cat
    • Homepage
I have the worst cat EVER!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 23:43:01 PM »
He's so bleeding expensive :) And on top of that, he's an accident prone little fella. A day doesn't go by when he hasn't cut himself or jumped off something that he shouldn't have done, I feel as if I know my vet intimately. :) In the past two weeks I've had to take two days off work and cancelled my birthday holiday to the Cotswolds because he's unable keep himself safe. He's like a little stunt cat :)

Over the past few days he'd been eating less and sleeping more and this morning he'd not eaten a thing which is very very unusual. So off to the vet I went and it turns out after being put under and having x rays that he'd pierced his throat!! £300 later, a bit drowsier than usual and he's ready to come home.

In the last 4 months he's cost me over £500 in bills but I suppose he's worth it. He's currently losing fur on his paws because he has an allergy to something so he's on a special diet. Lucky I got that insurance policy sorted before his latest 'adventure'. :)

Now if I could only find him I'd post a pic of him with his little shaved chin...Not content with sleeping and being mollycoddled he's decided it's more fun out and escaped through the window. I'm sure I'll be down the vet again tomorrow :)

Had to get all that off my chest!

Ps. And no Henry, bringing dead mice home every night does not make up for it!  :censored:

Link to CatChat