Author Topic: Is it just Me  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Is it just Me
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 23:04:19 PM »
I do so feel for you, bonnielass

it must be worse not to know what has happened to a much loved puss than to lose them to the Bridge, because there is no closure

of course you will cry out inside 'why can't it be my Wizzie' when a lost cat is found - I wouldn't call it jealousy - you just want Izzy to be found as well :hug:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Re: Is it just Me
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 22:41:42 PM »
 :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Thankfully I haven't lost a furbabe but what you describe is a perfecty normal reaction.  You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel jealous and resentful beacuse your Wizzy is still missing.  The important thing is that despite those feelings you are still able to feel happy on behalf of those who have been more fortunate that yourself.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Is it just Me
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 22:25:58 PM »
On this site we often get postings for missing furbabes and we all offer support and encouragement and a shoulder to cry on,and when they are found safe and well we all rejoice  that they are home safe and sound ;D but does anyone who has still got a missing babe ever feel just the slightest bit jealous or even a little bit resentful that theirs are still missing :'( i lost my beloved Wizzy 13months ago and not a day goes by when i dont think about him, wondering if hes still alive, if he is  is he being cared for by some kind hearted person who took pity on him and took him in and made him part of their family or is he living rough perhaps in a colony somewhere, so many questions but no answers and i must admit that i do get a little bit jealous when someones furbabe is found  and often ask why couldnt i find Wizzy and bring him home :( I miss my little guy like hell  and sometimes it hurts so much to think about him, is it just me who feels like this ,even tho im happy for other people
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat