Author Topic: Sabby my little beefcake!  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: Sabby my little beefcake!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 22:34:51 PM »
I have my suspicions Dave partakes in a bit of this too. A couple of times when I've left for work on the weekend the post has arrived so I stop to check it before leaving (I live in a flat in a house conversion, shared hall) I hear a thud against the door. I think it may be Dave throwing himself at the door but of course not being able to watch him do it I guess I will never know for sure.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 22:01:18 PM »
Where theres a will theres a way :evillaugh: ive recently taken in an old timer 18 1/2yrs old, bit shakey on his legs but he gets about,today he managed to  :sneaky: out and clamber over a 5' gate and a 4' fence to disappear into my neighbours garden. lookily i saw him just in time, he seems none the worse for wear
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 18:16:59 PM »
 :naughty:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 18:01:44 PM »
a little draw-bolt up into the frame should do the trick - what a little demon :wow:

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Sabby my little beefcake!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 18:00:03 PM »
I don't know why, but suddenly the spare room has begun to hold some fascination for my little mob, especially Sabby.  I always keep the door shut as my daughter, who stays over sometimes, is sadly allergic to cats so I have to keep them out of the room.  The little bu**ers have been clawing at the carpet, so I've nailed down some carpet protector in front of the door.  Not to be put off, Sabby has taken to launching himself repeatedly at the door until it opens (it has one of those spring catches, but it's very stiff).  It is so funny to watch though - imagine police forcing a door and you have Sabby!!  I really don't know if he bruises himself, but he seems fine and very pleased with himself whenever he breaks in!!  Now I have to find a way to keep the door firmly shut - oh dear *sigh*.

Link to CatChat