Author Topic: I know where Sabby goes!  (Read 998 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: I know where Sabby goes!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 00:14:02 AM »
very clever  ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: I know where Sabby goes!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 20:44:53 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: what a clever boy.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
I know where Sabby goes!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 20:39:08 PM »
That little monkey!  Lately he's not been coming home when I call him in for tea, and I always do the rounds of the neighbourhood before it gets dark to try to find him, or at least check that he isn't hurt on the road.  There's a building site nearby, abandoned now because of the credit crunch, it's still mostly fields.  As I walked past the other night I decided to call for Sabby through the one bit of fence in the middle of all the tall hoardings.  To my surprise, a little black dot materialised in the distance and promptly came hurtling towards me!  :Luv:  So there was Sab, miaowing in a surprised but excited kind of way, trying to tell me he couldn't reach me through the fence!  Bless him!  So I was thinking, how am I going to get him home as he can't reach me, and he has to go a different way anyway as I can't get in the back and he doesn't go round the front.  However, that was soon solved ... I asked him 'is it tea-time?' and with that he charged along the edge of the field out of sight and emerged under the hoarding some way down the road, and disappeared up the back path to our home!  ;D  We met in the kitchen :)  At least now I know where to call him, and I know he understands to go home and meet me there!  Clever boy!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Link to CatChat