Author Topic: Ive nearly done it!  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: Ive nearly done it!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 17:23:29 PM »
id love for it to be cut down completely i know wen its cut properly it looks nice but itd be so much easier to have proper fencing
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 17:19:10 PM »
I empathise as we had to cut down 72 bags-worth of Russian Vine when we moved in here!
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 16:55:28 PM »
well mine isnt going to be properly done for i think atleast another week cause im having to get my brother to help me (the original lazy bones lol) and ive hurt my arm cutting the branches up  :(
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 15:54:12 PM »
Well done you, my Dad that with his hedge last year, had been putting off for ages, but bit the bullet and lopped a few feet off the top where it was all growing straggly  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
Ive nearly done it!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 23:41:32 PM »
for 4 yrs i have had a well overgrown hedge because the people who lived here before left it that way and cause of my lack of gardening knowledge i did not know what to aort it out with hedge trimmer is not strong enough as the branches are extremely thick and also i admit do not like gardening but thought since i got some free b&q vouchers it was about time i got something to do em with that has telescopic handles as the ground is really uneven (one of the main reasons i had not done it for so long) but i have now cut down half the hedge! id rather cut the whole thing down but im not allowed the housing will not allow it at the moment the only problem is im going to be spending months trying to get rid of the branches im just really proud of myself for doing half the hedge in an hour i also did not want it to be a hazard to my cats they dont really bother about it but did not want to take the chance

Link to CatChat