Author Topic: Full Circle  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Full Circle
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:50:48 AM »
She's got a good point though  :evillaugh: Would it be one of the original two?  Do they get on well?  If they do I think it might be kinder to leave them together.  Great that they have found a nice new home though regardless of whether with you or this other lady  :)

Offline barney

• Adult Cat
Full Circle
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 02:44:01 AM »
Yesterday I telephonend a woman called Lauren, who last month took in 2 cats which were dumped by one of my ex neighbours when they were evicted. I just called really to make sure both cats were ok and to see how they were doing. Kind of dreaded calling her as we never really hit of last month :P Anyway I needed to know these cats were ok, so with intrepidation I dialled her number and we got on really well and chatted for about 30 minutes, it appears that these 2 torties are doing well and although I thought one of them was pregnant it was actually the other one that has recently produced 3 kittens. One of them has now been spayed and the other will as soon as she has stopped feeding her kittens.
Half way through the telephone call she asked if I would like to take one of them back, which kind of threw me a bit as I was not expecting this. I have said I need this weekend to think about it as I already have 5 ;) But this Lauren did such a good sales pitch of why I should take her back, ie cat proofed garden, large garden, lush grass and no need for a home inspection I'm finding it really hard to find a reason of why not to, I just hope that if I do that the others will accept her.
I have a feeling I am turning into a little old cat woman :-[

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat