Author Topic: Fort Knox?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Fort Knox?
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 20:34:43 PM »
Can totally symapthise having got the biggies out of the cupboard about 15 mins later Robin asks if I have seen the trainee tortie terrorist Beijing - no but gues who was having fun in the cupboard!

Gem also was sitting on a shelf in the fridge next to tomoorws breakfast looking longingly at it!

The dogs run is another favourite we have to keep them out as Inca spent 4 days in the garage section rafters and then in his displeasure at being captive he's a friendly feral he did a nice number 2 in poor Jazz's bed!

Basically we are nopw so well trained we can get through a door without followers on occassion but it wouldn't be the first time a feral has been looking at us from behind the glass entrance door to the guest wing and they are on the wrong side!!!!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 08:58:49 AM »
Mango loves knocking off the fridge magnets  :tired:

Makes a lovely noise like nails down a chalkboard lol

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 08:20:48 AM »
My lot must be really lazy.  They won't even open a door themselves.  Just sit there and cry till me or hubby do it.  Well what is the point of having human slaves if you don't use them to your full advantage  :rofl:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 22:08:13 PM »
Has he been emailing Jerry coz i caught him with his paws in the cupboard earlier?! :shify:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 18:35:00 PM »
I've already got one thanks!  I had to put locks on the kitchen cupboards when Mosi was younger.  I've taken them off all but the cat food cupboard now.  He can get into the other ones but there's nothing of interest in them so he just sticks his head in and then comes out.  Fortunately the fridge is difficult to access so he's only managed that once, but he has succeeded in lifting the toilet lid  :shify:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Fort Knox?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 18:33:03 PM »
Having had to put a child lock on the fridge due to a certain furry member of this family raiding it I now find he has learned how to open the cupboard where his food is kept.  Anyone want a cat burglar?

Link to CatChat