Author Topic: Cats N Dawgs...‏ (Funny pics)  (Read 1609 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Cats N Dawgs...‏ (Funny pics)
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 22:36:22 PM »
I can understand what you mean as I was only 3 months old when my parents got Tibby and I got Smudge from a neighbour when he was nearly 1 yr old.  Mind you although the RSPCA said my Bonnie was 10 yrs old when I got her in December I sometimes think she is 10 months old the way she acts.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 22:28:53 PM »
Gillian............... how can you possibly wish for kittens too, surely you don't have any more room and I'm gonna have a permanent fixture on my face with the amount of times I go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!   :evillaugh: :Luv2: :rofl: :hug:

Mary

LOL!  :rofl: - I missed out a bit on the real naughty kitten stage with most of my persians, even the ones I had since kittens, because of course they dont' go to their new homes until at least 12/13 weeks and persians don't have that same manic energy as kittens, like mogs and other more lively breeds do. Even with Gwynnie I was a bit cheated out of her kitten stage, because of course she got really ill about a month after I had her. She's the youngest at a year old - Honey's next at 7 yrs - the rest are 9 yrs and up - find myself wishing for cazy kittens  :Crazy:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 22:19:32 PM »
Gillian............... how can you possibly wish for kittens too, surely you don't have any more room and I'm gonna have a permanent fixture on my face with the amount of times I go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!   :evillaugh: :Luv2: :rofl: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 22:16:09 PM »
I love the 3 orientals destroying the toilet roll  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love that one too - makes me wish I had a houseful of kittens!  :evillaugh:

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 19:46:41 PM »
Awesome!!! Love the kitten sleeping on top of the cats! How cute!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 19:43:12 PM »
I think they are all brill - not seen any of them before, all new to me.  A few more for me to print off and put on the wall at work!!

Mary

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 19:38:10 PM »
I love the 3 orientals destroying the toilet roll  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 19:36:00 PM »
OMG Sam - they are fantastic.  All got a few Aaaaws apart from the last one which got a very big giggle.

Thought it was my Bonnie in the 3rd pic.

Mary

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Cats N Dawgs...‏ (Funny pics)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 19:20:28 PM »
 'Aggghhhh!  Someone dial 911, I'm being mauled by a troll!'

'I swear a Big Doberman busted in and just tore the place up....'

How to tell when its time to make your kids sleep in their own bed....

'Ahhh, the fresh, relaxing aroma of feet.......'

'Harlem Globetrotters here I come'

Par-tay, Par-tay, Par-tay!

'Uh, cat? What cat?'

There's no explaining Love.

Peace

'Hi! Will you be my friends?!'

The good thing about working here - If you need assistance smiling, there's always help!

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat