Author Topic: Confessions of a fussy eater...  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
Re: Confessions of a fussy eater...
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 21:41:10 PM »
She's just turned her nose up at the Nature's menu chicken and turkey  :censored:  :rofl:

Maybe we should organise a food "Swap Shop"  :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 19:44:08 PM »
Cat food in 3 bedrooms, cupboard under the stairs, some under the sink, lounge and in the kitchen  :evillaugh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 19:38:51 PM »
I've just been stocking up so now have natures menu, hi life essentials (pouches and tins), hi life meat and poultry pouches (the complementary ones), tesco finest pouches, tesco luxury pouches, tesco harvest foil trays, hi life fish pouches, applaws (variety of flavours), almo nature (variety of flavours), felix senior in jelly, felis AGAIL senior, felix AGAIL standard, felix roasted, some sheba domes, animonda carny, bozita... and in my imminent zooplus order I have more animonda carny (4 varieties), bozita chunks in jelly (all varieties), bozita turkey pate, Eagle pack tins, cosma tins and pouches and miamor ragout.  I struggle each meal time to think of what to give them  :rofl:  It's not cos they're fussy - they eat just about anything - but I am wracked with indecision over what to give them.

Life used to be so simple in the olden days - they would have JWB bicces in the morning, some felix out of a tin at teatime and some JWB biccies at bedtime.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 19:26:10 PM »
I buy the cat food weekly, rather than in bulk (apart from the medicated one which Lexy has no choice but to eat). I gave about 3 bags of food to a local rescue recently all of which were rejects.

Glad to know I'm not the only one :tired:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 19:18:54 PM »
I thought I was bad for cat food!! I have cat food in every room of my house bar the front room, there is even some on the landing, must move that, just need to decide which cat to try it with first.
Please spay your cat

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
Confessions of a fussy eater...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 19:17:05 PM »
Have just offered some of our Aladdin's Cave of cat food to someone who has adopted a cat and went to see what we had...

Have unearthed 30 tins of Gourmet Double Delicacies, 11 tins of Gourmet Souffle, 15 various varieties of rabbit pouch, 8 beef Gourmet Pearl Pouches and 8 cod Felix trays - oh, and some Almo nature, all Dinah's rejects  :Crazy:

Hiding somewhere are 10 tins of Hi Life salmon pate - stockpiled as she loved it so much...until I'd stockpiled it  :shocked: :evillaugh:

Think some of this hoard will be making its way to our local rescue.

I never learn either, have just bough a box of Senior Iams and a box of Nature's Menu, so can guarantee next week she'll probably refuse to eat anything except rabbit pouches  :innocent:

Link to CatChat