Author Topic: Cat and Mouse  (Read 1013 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Cat and Mouse
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »
Yer, must've been tasty as it's fallen asleep  :naughty:

Oh dear.......... I'm getting as bad as you Mark!  :rofl:

Did you hover over the pics they have little captions - forgot to say 1st time!

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Cat and Mouse
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 00:16:56 AM »
Yes but in the bottom pic, you can see the cat has eaten 1/2 of the rat  :evillaugh:
                                                                               (only joking)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 00:18:22 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Cat and Mouse
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 23:14:17 PM »
I know animals can be friendly with each other but...................  take a look at the link - I love the 3rd and last pics best.

Mary

http://www.siliconhell.com/madcat/cathumour/forsale.htm

Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat