Author Topic: Thrive dry cat food  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: Thrive dry cat food
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 19:12:57 PM »
Anyone heard of/seen this?  I've been cleaning out the cat treat drawer and came across a sample bag of Thrive extra fine complete dry cat food. 

I know you can get Thrive treats but I can't find any mention of the actual food on t'internet so am guessing it was a trial thing and no longer exists. 

Yes, I remember finding it online and thinking that sounds good, never got round to buying any - and then it seemed to disappear - but there still seemed to be a dog version for a while, and as you say, just the treats now for cats.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Thrive dry cat food
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 18:33:56 PM »
Never heard of it I'm afraid ... sounds good though.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Thrive dry cat food
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 18:28:51 PM »
Anyone heard of/seen this?  I've been cleaning out the cat treat drawer and came across a sample bag of Thrive extra fine complete dry cat food.  It contains 75% meat.  It's an old bag as the use by date is 2006  :rofl: (shows how often that drawer has had a clean!  :-[) and I must have picked it up at a cat show or got it free with a magazine.  I know you can get Thrive treats but I can't find any mention of the actual food on t'internet so am guessing it was a trial thing and no longer exists.  Anyone heard of it?  Just curious really.

Link to CatChat